Temporal Distortion VS Rho-Bust

DeletedUser

Just thought I'd restart the discussion, and provide a bit of a scoreboard.

Rho B - 33

Temp D - 43

This doesn't include crazy88 or royal legion loses. Unless maybe I counted a few from the ones who have since joined TD/RB. Grepostats lists there current alliance, which makes counting old conquers a bit confusing. It wasn't until i saw 'my little ponies' conquering a RB town that I noticed this. If anyone wants to count up RL/88 conquers and add them... i can amend the list.

first conquer counted: ikarus flying by xiaver on 2011-07-22 at 07:38:38
last conquer counted: pig takes capbung 9/30

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

edited... took one from TD, I had counted a conquer from before the war.

DeletedUser

Expecting bit more conquers from both sides by now but that shows you're both defending pretty well. Its hard to tell who'd actually win between the two of you. If ArjaaAine was still here you'd probably be going down hard :) Just wondering if you'd post some reports to add a bit more info/fun.

DeletedUser

The same could be said of Shadowkiller.

yeah, he's been gone for weeks and still can't catch up with him in ABP.

The conquers have been slow, each side gets 1 town for every 10 attempts (or so it seems). RB, despite its size, hasn't really had many players participating offensively. However it seems they have no problem getting the less active players to help stack border towns. Also, both of us have gotten bogged down by conquering internals. Summer took a toll on a lot of players.

-added another point for TD, thanks to worbucks!

DeletedUser

an interesting way too look at the score...

conquer-per-player
(conquers divided by the players)

RB - .29
TD - .53

DeletedUser

nice thread and some good stats well done TD nearly 2-1 when divided by size

DeletedUser

Yeah he was bloody brilliant too but me likey ArjaaAine more ;P

I liked AA too, i'll miss chatting with him... (the second AA, that is). I was looking forward to teasing him about passing his ABP, but i guess i missed my chance.

DeletedUser

Two more points for the good guys... superfast and jambarn each lost one. Would have been 5 points, but oversight got kicked the moment he lost a town (something we are guilty of also).

I'd say oversight was an MVP. Five TD conquers, SIX crazy88's... ONLY ONE internal!! Its a shame to see him go. Is it just me, or are things going downhill fast for RB?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4256

Wahey....i got the superfast one.....looks like he's finished. Just waiting for RB to boot him as well. All the talk of how we would be crushed !!!

DeletedUser

I liked AA too, i'll miss chatting with him... (the second AA, that is). I was looking forward to teasing him about passing his ABP, but i guess i missed my chance.

The first one was amazing. Not sure about the second i left Rho-Bust before he came on and hes not on these external forums so that doesn't help either. Future of Rho-Bust doesn't look particularly very well. Alright lets be honest its going to fail, its just isn't what it used to be. EN should pass them in a week or so time. Hmmm TD vs EN next? ^.^

DeletedUser

well pitting us up against EN already?, when we have not even finished RB's war yet, a war that we was always supposed to lose? well shows ya what a smaller more organised alliance can do

but as i said the war is far from over

DeletedUser

ouch... RB got another today. While we've been scrambling to scoop up superfast/oversight cities, they've noticed B.rich has been inactive and scooped up two of his towns without us noticing. Our support threads have been empty for weeks... what's going on Rho-Bust? I have some defensive troops that need to be burned out... your letting our DBP slip!

DeletedUser

just added a point for both sides... melaine got an RB city... and I lost one :( First loss hurts! Now i have enough BP for 4 city slots though... :)

DeletedUser

:cool: first one I take from TD, and from a top15 player :cool:
prity impressed with RB for that one.

but yeah, battle points... the beauty of being attacked! trade 1 city for 4.. lol;)

DeletedUser

I think you mean the 3rd AA Vogesj. RB took another yesterday. RB is doing fine at the moment, not great, just fine =)

DeletedUser

Got it, just added it to the total. I'm on vacation now, so only going to update every couple days. I see RB is losing towns to OWL now though. OWL is losing more than its share to RB too, of course.... but still pretty impressive considering they aren't even in the top15.