temporal distortion

DeletedUser

I thought id let everyone know that today a player with less than 6000 points took a city from balderdashsmash. This just shows how weak they are.
I have had 3 attacks so far and not a single has breached my defence.

If any one wans to help Iron fist clean them up be my guest.

DeletedUser

LOL!

i expect your alliance to be gone in about a week

DeletedUser

Well, either you pulled off a good attack or Balder underestimated you and didn't get proper support. In either case good work on the city capture.

That said, Virus lost a city once...a while back. We had some issues organizing our defense against MrMen and Black Rising. MrMen capitalized on it though, and so be it.

Since then, we took the city back...along with well...I've lost count around 30-40 more of theirs. (Under various alliance tags in their never ending reformation to save themselves.)

My point? Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. Back it up, until then calling them weak, is a "bit" premature. From the looks of things they haven't been in any major fights where they needed to defend much. Maybe they just got cocky?

G'luck, perhaps you can put them on the defensive for a bit...or perhaps not...

DeletedUser

See, what had happened was...

Basically, he got lucky and caught a freshly conquered village while balderdashsmash was pulling a double shift at work.

Congratulations on slipping in there, but your 15 minutes of fame are over. When you restart on the rim, I recommend you choice NE so you can start out near the 'new' *SHOGUNS* alliance after we destroyed them. (For those that don't know, he was in the Academy alliance of *SHOGUNS*, Iron Fists only took him in afterwards.)

DeletedUser

This is why I love this game and came back after almost a year.
Not many games has such a great connection between game and forum. You can almost watch an entire world's story without ever being in the world.
I love the smack talk in the forums, as I think we all do.
All of the aggression and destruction is done in good gaming fun. (For the most part. Some people just take it personally. Which is silly.)
I really appreciate the guys that play this way. Makes me wonder why so many play the "simcity" style. Sheesh, what's the fun in that?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4256

I thought id let everyone know that today a player with less than 6000 points took a city from balderdashsmash. This just shows how weak they are.

wow !!!! so you took a city off him whilst your on the same island...he was offline....i myself attacked you and just about cleared your city you took...including the 30 l/s you left there when you took the city....ha ha
If you think we are weak ...you need your head looking at.....your ingame messages saying that you know you will be conquered and leaving anyway are a joke and don't worry you will be leaving ...to the rim.
So when you say not a single attack has breached your defence you've lied...your 3 celebrus's are now stats on my wall attack info same as the slingers and horsemen you left in there.... you struck lucky....and now yer gonna get unlucky. As for Iron Fists.....how many have quit or left due to the attacks by just a few of us ? And so far i've only took 4 cities off them and i am now No.1 in 'their' ocean....i would love them to attack me....i had 2 cs attempts and over 30 attacks in 24hrs off them and would like to thank them for the 5k of DBP i got. And yeah....please be his guest to attack me....there will not be a welcome mat in place when they do.

DeletedUser

And that happened because his defenses are too strong for us. Not because most of TD has like 10% morale on him. :D

Yeah, be our guest.

I see you were promoted from the Academy to Iron Fist alliance
Congrats! It is big step for you, not to mention for the world Rho ;) Everybody is talking about it.. our forums are like.. oh god, what will we do about kingofmexico? what if he allies himself with MrLeN? that would be a disaster. everybody would just quit :D

DeletedUser

excusses excuses. Im sure about 7 attacks have landed now. Your not doing very well. And if im such a noob why havent my citys been taken? :p

DeletedUser

We are doing very well, thanks for your concern.

What you have to realize is that you just got lucky, because balder was away at exactly the right time for you.

In other news, you were the first to conquer a TD city. That must mean something (or not). *bows*
Congrats, man!

DeletedUser

kingofmexico said:
I refuse to call this a war until Iron Fists takes a single city from us, a feat they have yet to accomplish and which I very strongly doubt they are capable of.
said by tafkanX, That city has been taken

Try again, chum. Which alliance was that city taken by? I'll refresh your memory.

kingofmexico's colonizations

If it makes you feel any better I will go ahead and officially declare war on your academy, but your primary alliance has yet to accomplish anything noteworthy.

DeletedUser

If it makes you feel any better I will go ahead and officially declare war on your academy, but your primary alliance has yet to accomplish anything noteworthy.

Ha ha, no can do Taf. The Academy doesn't have 1 city worth taking. :D

DeletedUser

just to correct facts - balderdashsmash was not offline during the attack - he was busy attacking a couple of my cities - but that's a good story - love it.

DeletedUser4256

just to correct facts - balderdashsmash was not offline during the attack - he was busy attacking a couple of my cities - but that's a good story - love it.

I know a story you would love just as much......it's the one where Balders took one of your 8k cities...remember....ha ha !!!

DeletedUser

I know a story you would love just as much......it's the one where Balders took one of your 8k cities...remember....ha ha !!!

Cool story bro
But did i ever tell you the one about how i took his city, first person to take one from you guys, and then when you attacked me..... You wasted all your men without achieving anything! Ha Ha Ha, i love that one.

DeletedUser

I think I am going to call your city "King of Turds" after I have you rimmed. Did you notice all your troops disappeared and you are in revolt....just checking? I know I noticed :D
Well at least you will have a lot of Iron fist buddies on the rim you can hang out with. Cheers!

DeletedUser

Its true. I attacked a lot of your cities. I have completely lost track. I sent my attack out in between my shifts by the way. It was all I had time for. And that was from a phone. Anyone that has done that knows how difficult that is to do. Let alone set up militia or support.

You know...I will have a spare spot after the kingofturds dies. One of your cities I have put into revolt would make another fine addition. Hmmmm. I will be sending another attack this evening after all.

I find it amusing how you can say anything at all sadford. I have obliterated you. But now I can see I need to finish the job.

DeletedUser4256

Cool story bro
But did i ever tell you the one about how i took his city, first person to take one from you guys, and then when you attacked me..... You wasted all your men without achieving anything! Ha Ha Ha, i love that one.

Lmao....i smashed up your defence, your l/s that you kindly left there and your slingers and horsemen....yeah your some player...i left you with around 30 defensive troops.
Oh and as for Tafkan's quote you mentioned....what part of ..You wasn't in fists at the time don't you understand ?
And as for war .LMAO...we've been picking the fists cities up at a nice steady rate and some of the players quit due to the attacks.
Don't worry you'll soon be away from the action ;)

DeletedUser

This is just sad. Congratz on being the first to take a TD city but you just signed yours, your alliance, and all your allies death warrants. I'll be looking for the pop corn if anyone wants some?

DeletedUser

I see im starting to get to a few TD members ;)
balderdash. Before im on the Rim i will be taking at least another one of your citys.