Top 12 Teos

Status
Not open for further replies.

theoldestdear

Phrourach
I posted a long time ago in our Skype LOE leaders room that i felt we would win even though at the time of posting we were bleeding cities. The reason i believed that we would win was based the excuses i was hearing from MP players i knew well regarding the cities that they had taken from us some even told me that regardless of the outcome they were the dominant alliance. and having read all the above I think the real reason for LOE's domination of this server lies just here. It seemed to me that having just won a domination world MP were not as clued into the tactics as they believed they were - i will explain

Winning domination is down to employing the right tactics at the right time and that these selected tactics are communicated carefully and fully and adhered to by all the team - if this is done well then that team will always have a chance but unlike WW domination does not need a core which is where i believe MP made a tactical error. they never wavered from their long term plan

The data quoted in this forum helps us to recognise that MP were number obsessed yet never saw that data for what it was - yes they took 112 of our cities and we only took 12 of theirs - to many this would show that MP were the dominant alliance but how many of the 112 LOE cities did MP they take in 44? the answer is that all were cities in their core in fact i am not sure they attempted to penetrate LOE core. This means we had over 100 cities in their core and they none in ours. This says a lot to those that enjoy front line fighting. The fact that MP never entered the LoE core yet LOE had many cities in their core was a tactical master stroke since LoE drew the focus of MP to the cities LoE had in the MP core whilst LoE moved their operations and their focus to different front lines . This was a very shrewd move on behalf of the LOE leaders and as you can all see above MOP still believe that they were the best team which is rather funny since they never took cities in LoE core yet somehow LoE had over 100 cities in their core and LOE had more cities than them

In 113 Dan and Rose hugged every alliance they could to out build HOP in the WW race and they lost because hugging does not win WW and here as MP players they talked of outstanding team work which they had but neither recognise the naivety of their tactics whist the LOE leadership considered and evaluated each opportunity and got the best results from them hence LOE will win the world. sour grapes, bravado or simply bad losers - it does not matter as LOE will win and MP lost and that was because LOE had the leadership capable of guiding their team to point of victory - MP were out played by strategy and as you can see here still many do not see this

finally i must point out that MP had a player banned and when he was allowed back in the game he was reinstated back into the alliance - Yes a cheat was banned and welcomed back into the beloved MP family which says a lot to me

Last edited:

BEEFDISH

Hekatontarch
then you know why they were organised fillip, always in retaliation. never as a let’s think of something to do today, oh i know let’s hit bestwish.

Lethal-Bacon

Phrourach
then you know why they were organised fillip, always in retaliation. never as a let’s think of something to do today, oh i know let’s hit bestwish.
true, bestwish was a pain and got spam op-ed in return, kurbads did the same to my people and we organized it together, super fine with that, but what about witch? i for a fact know she didnt do anything, yet you guys organized a few day spam op on her and roped my players in it, so its not all that black and white adam, you dont get to gloat and act high, mighty or saint like, same way LoE cant get to gloat that they beat MP, they did jack sh** and were getting a beat down, only reason they won the world(not the war) is because of internal disputes among your team, nothing more, nothing less.

i just dont get why anyone is fighting on here or explaining what happened, extremely toxic world just ended, be happy for that and move on.

srdjo2345

Hipparchus
true, bestwish was a pain and got spam op-ed in return, kurbads did the same to my people and we organized it together, super fine with that, but what about witch? i for a fact know she didnt do anything, yet you guys organized a few day spam op on her and roped my players in it, so its not all that black and white adam, you dont get to gloat and act high, mighty or saint like, same way LoE cant get to gloat that they beat MP, they did jack sh** and were getting a beat down, only reason they won the world(not the war) is because of internal disputes among your team, nothing more, nothing less.

i just dont get why anyone is fighting on here or explaining what happened, extremely toxic world just ended, be happy for that and move on.
yes witcbane was spamed 3-4 time
ah yes that was ops sory

Status
Not open for further replies.