Thanks Great TOAST....:P

DeletedUser

To the following player

The toast

THANK YOU...

appreciate your comments on the hogs alliance.

I have decided to join their small alliance of few players and contribute what I can to their cause. It was through your comments and encouragement that has drawn me to their alliance. So if catalan wishes it, then I'll be apart of their alliance......

.....:pro:

DeletedUser

what how could you do this (i talked about them too)there not small they've got 1658 members

DeletedUser

To late great he joined lol. He will quit in a couple of weeks..

DeletedUser

Damn.... and I was so certain he would join the Doves.

DeletedUser

Maybe you should Hog up, Rooster! We might get smoked in game, but the forum pwnage you would put down would be intense!

ridewiththehogs9446Pop.jpg

DeletedUser

To late great he joined lol. He will quit in a couple of weeks..
Don't be too sure about that my friend.....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks guys.......

You are very correct in that I have joined and quit many top alliances......

And now that I have joined with the HOGS OF DESTINY I will remain....

All your talk of me leaving will only strengthen my resolve......but in the end everything I say is MOTE as time will prove things out, and all the BULL I say will not change the FACT that this will be my LAST alliance......I am done with jumping from one elitist alliance to another.....

And I am a VEGAN.....I do not eat meat....Only veggy smoothies and salads.....:cool:

I will immensely enjoy my stay here and through my discussions with CATALAN I have found her to be very intelligent and a HIGHLY gifted and very talented organizer. Her management skills are without question.....

So if you want to join the HOGS OF DESTINY just ask and I'll arrange an invite.....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wait... Your joining the hogs????

AND thank you THE GREAT TOAST....IT was you who made up my mind to join......

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dionysius - The self declared bacon hero.

Not a hero just a player who is going to be having alot of fun........

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

what how could you do this (i talked about them too)there not small they've got 1658 members

Just wait raphy, we have only BEGUN to invite......Dionysius the biggest mass recruiter around......:p

10,000 players and counting.......lolololol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Maybe you should Hog up, Rooster! We might get smoked in game, but the forum pwnage you would put down would be intense!

They are just jealous, CATALAN of you and our alliance.......Success breeds contempt......

Noobies can be of any size.....Luckly we only have NEWBIES.......

It is like this.......

A person can be young but once in this lifetime but immature all their lives.....

Just like noobies.....size is not an indication of noobiness.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I detest spam . . . and this is all just a bunch of spam

DeletedUser

Rooster is hilarious and witty - who wouldn't want him in their alliance. Even if he was a 175 point player I'd beg him to join because his humor would bolster the morale.

Plus it would bring us more female players! Ladies have a soft spot for cute animals, so a co.ck like Rooster is a double win.

They also love hogs...

hoggirlslogo2135Pop.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow... FAIL hmmm.... how long before TW comes in and kills?

DeletedUser

They are a lot closer to you than they are to us my friend. I don't think TW really cares about this childish bickering between alliances and will just go after the closest strategically viable targets.

DeletedUser

... oh calatan poor calatan.... The TW in my ocean are afraid of me (at least 2 of them, not Cron..) and won't give me any more trouble after I bounced 9 of his attacks. And you guys have so many members that they can crush you in 3 seconds.

DeletedUser

They are just jealous, CATALAN of you and our alliance.......

Jealous of the large size of the Hogs alliance?

Oh, please.... my alliance, the Doves of War, has more members than you could count

on one hand... if you tried to count them after you had some kind of freak weed wacker accident...

Besides... Me and Calatan are buds... and she understands the Rooster has to be free to fly.

Well... at least free to TRY to fly in a vain desperate flurry of wildly flapping wings amid the noisy din of a bunch of irate unintelligible clucking...

DeletedUser

You guys really need some members. It sounds like you're the only one holding the team together :p.

LOL!

Its just me and my two bro's in the Doves of War.

And both of them just started a couple months ago... but they're doing really well.

The Doves believe in a slow growth pattern... we'll gain a 4th member if my parents ever get it on and have another kid.

Go Dad, GO!