The 13th Legion

DeletedUser

Sick of building your cities?
want a change of scenery?
try the open plan city!

Join the 13th and
have ZEP rip down your walls ;) saves you having to wait for the demolition process ;)

We at the 13th are a peaceful, fun loving alliance! all the wars we are in, are everybody elses fault, not mine! :eek:

feel free to check us out but be sure your up to the fight, before you think about asking to join

DeletedUser

Wow LMAO, Almost Spit My Coffee On The Screen, Good Laugh.

DeletedUser

Good one Graeme. ZEP has also been contracted by the Department of Transportation to tow away all unwanted biremes parked illegally ;)

DeletedUser

Good one Graeme. ZEP has also been contracted by the Department of Transportation to tow away all unwanted biremes parked illegally ;)

I can't get how you got that contract. Last time you tried to tow mine some ended up on the bottom of the sea....

A more peaceful towing process would be in order, or at least do it at my own place so I get something out of it, please!

DeletedUser

I can't get how you got that contract. Last time you tried to tow mine some ended up on the bottom of the sea....

A more peaceful towing process would be in order, or at least do it at my own place so I get something out of it, please!

Just tell me where you have them parked and I will try and do a better job of towing them all

DeletedUser17088

I seem to be out of the loop with this joke...........update me quick

DeletedUser

They are at war with ZEP and they will send catapults and clear the wall so now you have a city without a wall. Nice and clear and it lets air in easily ;)

DeletedUser17088

so this is actually just a parody alliance thread yes? and Graeme0161 is actually a member of 13th legion? I'm OK with threads like this so long as they have a point, nothing wrong with a funny/joke alliance thread as long as its by the leaders themselves!

DeletedUser

I am one of the leader at the 13th and the post is tongue in cheek, ourselves and ZEP are at war but we seem to have a good laugh and everything is civil, how it should be :)

DeletedUser

Also leading the 13th Legion.

Just adding: The Zombie Elite Pirates do love their catapults.... I think I remember a report with 40 of them in one hit?!?

DeletedUser17088

While this is a tongue in cheek thread(i am fine with that), remember that this is for Nu alliances to make their alliance known and for recruitment purposes, please keep this in mind when posting a comment, if you wish to make fun of each other but remain on topic this thread should not be within 'alliances' sub section

DeletedUser

Just an update. Us at the 13th are still recruiting (I think) so keep on coming.

DeletedUser

We are not so dont listen to Zemelci :) we only recruit if you are of value to us

Zemelci your value is you use the forum, but please do not post things like that ^^^^^

DeletedUser

after reading those last few posts I was "forced" to check your lineup atm and got to say that I found some rather interesting names there :)

DeletedUser

lol! we are a very interesting alliance,

We are an alliance that likes to help improve the smaller players of the world spam the forums with complete and utter drivel ;)

DeletedUser

Graeme sorry for my mistake. :(. It won't happen again. You let me in though. :)

DeletedUser7697

Did Juiceman leave or was he kicked out of the 13th? We have taken over 5 of his cities so I am curious.