The 300?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser719

Td what you did was in your opinion right ,however if OFA were willing to take a few of our players you could have given us time to make the transition.

When i joined 300 we were not that great but through good leadership and excellent team play we became strong.For me the turning point was when we started inviting too many players .ironicly the 300 was better when we had less players as was no hiding place for inactivity.

You and Chim did make it clear that the alliance was a form of dictatorship but we had a hidden forum that trusted members discussed things , you were on a whole a fair leader , unfortunately one mistake(i know you did what you thought was best) has tarnished you rep a little.I owe you alot so maybe these cities i lose while in the wilderness may make up for it.

TD your a good team mate and an excellent leader but you let us down somewhat ,although i almost agree that 300 was losing the war to ofa ,many of us were coming back from vacation we could have inflicted equal pain on OFA.I hope one day to work with you again but even you must understand why many ex 300 feel let down by you.Although this is a game friendships are created and trust between any alliance is paramount , i sacrificed getting new cities so to support teammates and in return we did ok .We were always going to lose cities to OFA but we did well.

If you feel what you did was right then your conscience is clear but even you must understand why we feel let down.Also all ex 300 members was great playing with you, any players that want help please pm me.TD all the best

DeletedUser

Td what you did was in your opinion right ,however if OFA were willing to take a few of our players you could have given us time to make the transition.

When i joined 300 we were not that great but through good leadership and excellent team play we became strong.For me the turning point was when we started inviting too many players .ironicly the 300 was better when we had less players as was no hiding place for inactivity.

You and Chim did make it clear that the alliance was a form of dictatorship but we had a hidden forum that trusted members discussed things , you were on a whole a fair leader , unfortunately one mistake(i know you did what you thought was best) has tarnished you rep a little.I owe you alot so maybe these cities i lose while in the wilderness may make up for it.

TD your a good team mate and an excellent leader but you let us down somewhat ,although i almost agree that 300 was losing the war to ofa ,many of us were coming back from vacation we could have inflicted equal pain on OFA.I hope one day to work with you again but even you must understand why many ex 300 feel let down by you.Although this is a game friendships are created and trust between any alliance is paramount , i sacrificed getting new cities so to support teammates and in return we did ok .We were always going to lose cities to OFA but we did well.

If you feel what you did was right then your conscience is clear but even you must understand why we feel let down.Also all ex 300 members was great playing with you, any players that want help please pm me.TD all the best

Well written message and I understand where your coming from. All the best to you too.

DeletedUser2413

This thread has been locked! If anyone feels it should be opened they can request it.

Status
Not open for further replies.