Inactive Topic The ability to edit your own thread titles

DeletedUser35069

Improvement

Proposal:

Give thread starters the ability to edit their own thread titles.

Reason:

Whenever you post ops threads and need to update a status of an op in the title you have to either contact someone to edit it or wait until someone does, makes no sense. Also means forum founders/leaders/mods have to be constantly searching for updates.

Details:

Since I started playing grepo nearly every alliance I have ran/been in has used thread titles to make sure any current ops and the requirements for the op are clearly shown without reading/searching every thread.

Visual Aids:

Not really required.

Balance/Abuse Prevention:

No real abuse, anyone can edit their own thread so rights to edit one additional line of text won't really be open to abuse.

May have been posted before but so many of these threads are years old

DeletedUser31385

This would be especially useful during a conquest so you could change the status of it.

DeletedUser8396

Feel like this was suggested before in one of the threads suggesting multiple ideas for the forum.

DeletedUser45380

Big yes from me. Too many times where I had to sit around waiting for a mod to change the title. Would make coordination much easier.

DeletedUser46251

Part of alliance management strategy to have good mods online around the clock for me. A good alliance will run like a well oiled machine, so a no from me.