Newspaper The Actium Wonder- BRAKING NEWS

DeletedUser31161

what ocean are you located... yes i am to lazy to go ingame

DeletedUser31161

can someone show me the map thingy that says which oceans are east and which are west and stuff. i forgot

DeletedUser31143

mr penguin, can you do a newspaper article on how Remember Hephaestus disintegrated? It vaporized overnight. Since you were the founder, you should have an inside perspective. I also see that you have an alliance that is a fan club of yours; 'Penguin Killers'. Oh, my mistake ... Their motto is 'Death to ALL penguins that oppose us'.

DeletedUser31161

mr penguin, can you do a newspaper article on how Remember Hephaestus disintegrated? It vaporized overnight. Since you were the founder, you should have an inside perspective. I also see that you have an alliance that is a fan club of yours; 'Penguin Killers'. Oh, my mistake ... Their motto is 'Death to ALL penguins that oppose us'.

like i told you i am the penguin spy. though i din't mean to spy on them. everyone was leaving. and i just wanted to get the milestone. oh well. another for the penguin killer fan club. but sure i will do a article on them

sorry kidies. i might quit actium. its just so boring where i am. if the next world has decent settings im gonna go there.

sorry for being so unreliable
-Mr. P

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh so no news paper ? :( penguin you're unreliable as italian car :)

DeletedUser

mr penguin, can you do a newspaper article on how Remember Hephaestus disintegrated?

sorry kidies. i might quit actium. its just so boring where i am. if the next world has decent settings im gonna go there.
-Mr. P

Because I already have a huge stock of penguin material and because mrpenguin posts so often, I can actually use my pics....

MrPenguinDeniedArticle.jpg

MrrPenguinRim.jpg

DeletedUser31161

farg you might even be better than me at making pics. MAYBE :)