The AIA

DeletedUser6810

The AIA

Currently recruiting in Oceans 34 and 43

Name: The AIA
Current Goal: Our current goal is to dominate our two main oceans
Enemies: Currently none but that doesn't mean we won't be aggressive.
Member limit: Currently 60
Point limit: 750 points (Battle Points dependant)

Alliance History

The AIA is founded by 5 experienced players who have bonded and made a strong friendship out of the love of this war game and all the politics that comes with it. The founders have all played together on previous worlds, and have accomplished allot during the stay there . Due to a rl issue a team mate was conquered and to stay together we decided to restart on the rim, aswell as to give us time to create our own alliance and grow.

What we are looking for

What we as an alliance are looking for are players that put 100% into the game, whether or not they can be online 24/7, we're looking for people that aren't afraid to walk up to the biggest and baddest guy in their ocean and kick them in the nuts. If you want an alliance that doesn't spam like there's no tomorow, has a mature atmosphere and promotes teamwork, we are the alliance for you.

Alliance communication

Every member of the alliance is currently using skype to communicate about all things grepo and much, much more. Although we won't force members to use skype we would prefer for people to use it to enchance the fun they get from gameplay, because working as a team is half of the fun in this game.

Contact Information

If you're interested in joining us then contact Middy or Francis MH White via private message, and if anyone has any questions about the alliance feel free to message me in game or on this forum and i will get back to you as soon as possible.

Middy​

DeletedUser10963

nice, finally someoone that does it properly.

just don't think many people on the rimm will be active on the external forum though.

DeletedUser6810

Totally agree, but eventually more people will flood in and start on the rim so when the time comes the information is here ready and available for people to use.

DeletedUser

Best of luck.

Ocean 34 belongs to Syndicate. We are also aggressive and have experienced members.

DeletedUser

I started the League of Erinyes in Gamma on the ring, after a year it's now considered a world power.

It can be done, all the best to you.

DeletedUser6810

Best of luck.

Ocean 34 belongs to Syndicate. We are also aggressive and have experienced members.

Not to sound rude, but in ETA Blood Ravens owned our ocean when we first started out on the rim, they, like you, had the most cities in the ocean which technically said it " Belongs" to them and guess who owned that ocean 4 weeks later.

Considering your whole alliance has 2061 Battle points, and a member of our alliance has 4195, which is more than double the amount of your whole alliance, im gonna say that " Technically" you dont own squat.

If your going to come into our recruitment thread and try this " Ocean 34 belongs to us" Bull, then atleast come with facts that suggest you actually own something.

DeletedUser

Lets see what happens ingame.

No need to prove on the forums what I can do.

Btw, this player that your talking about is the same one that I created a top alliance with.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol, Middy, I don't doubt the AIA: surprisingly, reading through this thread it shares many similarities to NaTaRaJa's thread on Mu: (As well as the comments early during the beginning of that thread from 'dominating' Elite Legionnaires'...And in several months time, NTRJ rose exponentially ;)
I wish you guys all the best! I'm sure you'll make a fantastic dominating/contending force in O34.

DeletedUser6810

Thanks for the nice words skayla, for a matter of fast we do have some NaT members iirc.

As for what The AIA stands for, A - Bumholes ( if u know what i mean) Independant Alliance.

DeletedUser10984

Not to sound rude, but in ETA Blood Ravens owned our ocean when we first started out on the rim, they, like you, had the most cities in the ocean which technically said it " Belongs" to them and guess who owned that ocean 4 weeks later.

Considering your whole alliance has 2061 Battle points, and a member of our alliance has 4195, which is more than double the amount of your whole alliance, im gonna say that " Technically" you dont own squat.

If your going to come into our recruitment thread and try this " Ocean 34 belongs to us" Bull, then atleast come with facts that suggest you actually own something.
And what happened to that player? ohh that's right he got rimmed :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

And what happened to that player? ohh that's right he got rimmed
Says a man whose alliance has rimmed no one (except themselves when they started).

Not possible anyway. Last time I checked, stats from other worlds don't carry over to new ones.

I'm curious to see who backs up their talk. Don't say "ME ME ME", just do it.

DeletedUser6810

Lets see what happens ingame.

Btw, this player that your talking about is the same one that I created a top alliance with.

I see you editted your post.

Yes, this is the same guy you played with in another world, and from what he was saying to me in skype earlier this morning, once he found out what type of person you were, he removed your leadership priviledges to which you ended up quitting.

From what i hear you are a player that is all talk, i look forward to seeing some action from you.

And as for you sacmaster, yeah we admit, garden was rimmed, and iv already stated i congratulate Project Venom for getting revenge on garden since he did farm MoppyO into leaving the alliance and quitting this world. But i stand by the fact that if he hadnt of been rushed to hospital due to heart problems, he would still have his city .

But i wouldnt worry, you will know what it feels like to be rimmed quite soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10984

Yes, this is the same guy you played with in another world, and from what he was saying to me in skype earlier this morning, once he found out what type of person you were, he removed your leadership priviledges to which you ended up quitting.

From what i hear you are a player that is all talk, i look forward to seeing some action from you.

And as for you sacmaster, yeah we admit, garden was rimmed, and iv already stated i congratulate Project Venom for getting revenge on garden since he did farm MoppyO into leaving the alliance and quitting this world. But i stand by the fact that if he hadnt of been rushed to hospital due to heart problems, he would still have his city .

I look forward to the combat :pro: my troops are waiting.

DeletedUser

I only edited my post to add on to it, not to correct what I said.

Gardenbuff took my leadership rights because I posted on the forum, its not because I was an unskilled player or a terrible leader, just because of one post about an allaince that we were defeating a top alliance easily without any of their members attacking. I decided to brag a little and he thought it was ok to take my rights. I only quit because I don't like being in an allaince and not being its founder.

I wont let you rim my members. Instead you will know how it feels like to be farmed.

DeletedUser6810

Im all for war talk lads, and this honestly has made this forum a bit more interesting, but lets leave it at this untill a PNP is made. Time to get this back on topic.

DeletedUser6810

The AIA 17/03/2011 Update

Since my last post here we have grown quite a bit, we have taken on allot of good players and allot of new player just starting the game, which i am personally looking forward to helping.

Rankings

We have come along way since we first started on the rim, our alliance was ranked in the 300+ of the world and ranked 5th in our ocean. We have fought hard to gain members of worth to help us along the way and with them our ranks have increased. In our main ocean 34, we are ranked 1st, in the world we are currently outside of the top 12 at 17th.

Recruiting

The AIA are still recruiting players on the rim in ocean 34, 43 and on the ocean 34/44 boarder. We arent looking for PRO players, we are looking for players with the heart and dedication to learning and working as a team.

Thanks

I would like to take this time to thank everyone that supported The AIA in the hardest few weeks in an alliances life span and want to thank all my members for their dedication and hard work they have given so far.​