The alliance that will win the world, Death.

Nakierza

<b>King Andromeda</b>
Welcome to all incoming Reapers.

I have created the most aggresive and elite alliance in Byllis. I will only accept any players over 1,500 points, with few exceptions. If you an elite active player below the points, you will be considered. Any Veteran Grepolis players are welcome to join. Death has come to plague this world, in one sweep. This will not be a MRA. I am setting the alliance cap at 50 players.

Any requests for invitations, please message Nakierza here on the forums or in the world. You can also post here. You must have a well written message with any info about your experience.(SW)

Edit* The server I play in is EN.

Last edited:

Nakierza

<b>King Andromeda</b>
Ummm... what is your experience? :D

In my certain opinion, I have a lot of experience. You can check my stats on Idalium, which was my first world. I have over 40k bp and about to have 100k total points. I am in the best alliance in the world in my opinion, (a lot of very experienced players) that has a cap of 80 players while the rest of the MRAs have about 150 members. I have learned a lot from that world, and I read a lot of guides when I started out playing Grepolis. I do know that there are more experienced players out there, which is why I have created this alliance.

Basically, I know my stuff ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser32498

Idalium is a world that hasn't been open for that long. But congrats on doing well if that is your first world.

DeletedUser25446

Next time please use the proper reply format....

I was in the top (pick one 3,4,5) alliance in _______ world. I was a grunt in the alliance, but I learned soooo much, and my stupid leaders would not listen to my ideas. I also played ______ world, but a disagreement with leaders made it crumble. (or substitute, real life got in the way and I had to leave.

DeletedUser25446

Seriously though. We need more active players, 95% of islands around me are already inactive, and half never built troops for BP.. :(

Nakierza

<b>King Andromeda</b>
Next time please use the proper reply format....

I was in the top (pick one 3,4,5) alliance in _______ world. I was a grunt in the alliance, but I learned soooo much, and my stupid leaders would not listen to my ideas. I also played ______ world, but a disagreement with leaders made it crumble. (or substitute, real life got in the way and I had to leave.

Hmm I am sorry, I have just decided to join the forums, I didn't know there was a proper reply format for that. >.>

Anyways, here it is in your format.

I am in the 4th top alliance in the Idalium world. I was a grunt(Not a grunt anymore but whatever) in the alliance, but I learned soooo much, and my stupid leaders would not listen to my ideas. I also played ______ world, but a disagreement with leaders made it crumble. (or substitute, real life got in the way and I had to leave. I haven't left and I haven't played in another world where I had to leave, so that 3rd sentence is irrelevant.

In my opinion, that format is useless.

DeletedUser32373

Hmm I am sorry, I have just decided to join the forums, I didn't know there was a proper reply format for that. >.>

Anyways, here it is in your format.

I am in the 4th top alliance in the Idalium world. I was a grunt(Not a grunt anymore but whatever) in the alliance, but I learned soooo much, and my stupid leaders would not listen to my ideas. I also played ______ world, but a disagreement with leaders made it crumble. (or substitute, real life got in the way and I had to leave. I haven't left and I haven't played in another world where I had to leave, so that 3rd sentence is irrelevant.

In my opinion, that format is useless.

There isnt a format he's messing with you.

DeletedUser

Good luck, you've joined the world late, on the rim. Better watch out for active players making attack sniping posts and def. sniping posts (my own strategy)

Nakierza

<b>King Andromeda</b>
Yeah true... I will most likely quit this world and wait until the next one comes out, and join right when it comes out so I can create a good alliance:) Any suggestions on where I should go? North east South East North west South west....

DeletedUser

Naki, they may be setting you up so they will know where Their LS/CS can find you. You don't ask those kinds of questions in here...it just opens you up to be attacked incessantly.