The Alphardian "NME"

DeletedUser

The Alphardian has just published its 2nd Edition and since wev'e been across the oceans delivering stuff already we though we would continue.

Alphardian1stEdition.jpg

Alphardian2ndEdition.jpg

DeletedUser

this is awesome, gratz on the the conquer.
lmao one slinger

DeletedUser5859

I am sry middy and all others who make pnp's that i LOVE but this really is amazing! gret work!!

DeletedUser

Great format Saint. Only thing I'd recommend is cropping the redundant white spaces between the units in the battle report (and possibly other images in the future) so that they aren't warped like that.

Or even remove the whole middle section.

DeletedUser

Yes your right Asth hopefully my art will improve along with my spelling over the next few issues. Not had any experience with these kind of things before so can only get better. Was just in a rush to get it out after the conquest :) Glad it finds interest in some quarters next edition wont be long

DeletedUser16429

the one slinger was to see if he was cleared so i could farm him but you were there so i am now totally embarassed:p

DeletedUser

the one slinger was to see if he was cleared so i could farm him but you were there so i am now totally embarassed:p

the fact that you actually CAN send 1 slinger as an attack is outrageous. it means that the total pop cost of your army was less than 31 LOL

DeletedUser16429

it was at that point but now up to 70 only like that b/c tried to bite to much against another person on my island

DeletedUser

Alphardian3stEdition.jpg

The wining entry into this years awards.

Most Ironic Name "Undead Armys"
Noobcomer of the Year "Undead Armys"
undead4.jpg

DeletedUser

Too bad he couldn't win the award multiple times because that wasn't his only deadly attack.

Last edited by a moderator: