the artist formally known as berserxes

• Thread starter DeletedUser22650
  • Start date

DeletedUser22650

howdy guys,

ive never done one of these before because im quite frankly far to cool, but i am semi boycotting my server forum and im bored so why not self promote a bit? ...so, im known as Berx by my grepo mates

i played since 3 days before kappa opened, i randomly clicked buttons and read guides on beta then went in to the new server but was soo green, met some great ppl there which is why im still here now, tried running lambda and kappa but couldnt keep both flowing so now im a single server sort of dude

i then spent a long time on xi where i thought i wouldve stayed forever but 2.0 came in and is a new game so i started again...ocd cant handle that sort of stunt :p

my favorite thread from my xi days

on leaving xi i was so vocally anti 2.0 that i felt i annoyed half the mods to the extent that i couldnt post for being deleted so i switched alias and hit delphi incognito (a fact i later got in trouble for so dont copy) i went in with no intentions of long terming as it was revolt/morale (need the puke smiley from skype here) but met another great bunch and formed The Hawks and had a few decent wars for a while

possibly my favorite delphi thead

afterwards i spent a while flitting from one server to another...despicable i know but i at least built some towns and developed my little chunks of the maps and didnt leave 175's everywhere :p

a couple of threads from my server hopping grepo obscurity

my favorite thread thread from lamia

maybe my favorite thread ive posted to date

now im finally back in a good conq server calydon....and it has speed 3 which ive found essential with clicky farming, even more than conq or morale being off

so thats pretty much all i can think of, if you took the time to read it your more in need of a life than me :D

.....ps.....i like pie and cheese :)

DeletedUser22650

it appeared :) hello....didnt actually read it did you? :)

DeletedUser18132

I think I remember you from somewhere... Spyder's premade perhaps?
Brotherhood of Anarachy?

Last edited:

DeletedUser22650

no i was with zing and hilop on kappa, okc in xi for a while and then mostly daizans crews after that

DeletedUser18132

Hmm, ok. Thought I remember playing with you...

DeletedUser22650

maybe, ive played or chtted with hundreds of ppl in the last couple of years :)

DeletedUser22650

didnt think anybody came in this section, now all the cool ppl posting in my thread :eek: soon ill have more replies than aicy's one :p

DeletedUser22650

ill let you off because its your job, the others have no such excuses :D

DeletedUser23986

So were you a part of rim rulers, ooc in lambda? i think i remember you?

DeletedUser22650

yes me and golfnut formed rim rulers but i dropped all servers to go into xi, kappa and lambda both copped it, some of our trainees joined up with ooc after that, cracker00jack and ER-knee most notably ...if anyone ever fought fempt on delphi i can claim a hand in his training too and now black Ker on caly, maybe my biggest claim to fame is helping beasts like those 4 to learn how to be awesome

...to kanga, no i havent but who doesnt love when the doves cry?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wassup lil bro. My thread stopped getting replied to because everyone else was unworthy of posting in it.

DeletedUser12667

yes me and golfnut formed rim rulers but i dropped all servers to go into xi, kappa and lambda both copped it, some of our trainees joined up with ooc after that, cracker00jack and ER-knee most notably ...if anyone ever fought fempt on delphi i can claim a hand in his training too and now black Ker on caly, maybe my biggest claim to fame is helping beasts like those 4 to learn how to be awesome

And I am one of his trainees that is still rubbish. But hopefully one day he will get me to understand why I dont send biremes with my LS in order to help defend them against the LS in the harbor of the city I choose to attack:heh: Arent biremes main purpose for defense? So clearly I would be a fool not to send them with my ls to defend my ls:eek:

DeletedUser22650

thats not exactly true, hilop and some others on kappa like zing, golfnut and fogge....and on the flipside atti, fonts, dragot and many others taught me how to play, the second bunch my bombing the bejesus out of me...im glad hilly posted in here, you couldnt tell my grepo story without, ive never evebn been in an alliance without hilly

...detroit, hi big bro....but if you're a leprechaun then surely your the little bro? im a giant, 26 ft 3 inches tall :p