The Barbarians- Ocean 37, 36, 27, 46, 38 Be warned

Thrillology

Phrourach
Mainly Ocean 37 has the biggest threat of the Barbarians and I am creating the final stand off by merging and creating a new alliance with S.P.Q.R.
The East side of Ocean 27 Be ready for war. The West of Ocean 46 be ready for war.
Ocean 36 (South) is already vanquished of life.

Any help or advice would be nice on this situation with them.

DeletedUser

Doom!

sky-is-falling.jpg

DeletedUser

Mainly Ocean 37 has the biggest threat of the Barbarians and I am creating the final stand off by merging and creating a new alliance with S.P.Q.R.
The East side of Ocean 27 Be ready for war. The West of Ocean 46 be ready for war.
Ocean 36 (South) is already vanquished of life.

Any help or advice would be nice on this situation with them.

You're too spread out. Reorganize based on proximity and you'll have a better chance to survive.

Thrillology

Phrourach
:p

I used to do those things for motivation...
While my alliance has been growing faster with the more members and recruitment outside of the ocean and people requesting to join, it has been going well.

DeletedUser

And how do you intend to support your far flung members in other oceans pray tell? A doomed strategy, because you can't, and your promises to members are as dust in the wind.

DeletedUser

I agree, Im pretty sure one of your alliance members is an island or two over from me... and im in ocean 25! If you want to survive the war, You need to regroup your alliance in the oceans where you are fighting. Other wise, youll be torn apart.

DeletedUser

It happens. Sometimes you alliances get eaten appart for not being starter alliances. :[

Thrillology

Phrourach
I probably didn't recruit the ones way out there, those are mostly friends' friends and family members.
I do send resources, because I always have too much stone and wood.