The Battle of Love Nuts

• Thread starter DeletedUser14786
  • Start date

DeletedUser14786

After unpacking our bags in itwenvopak's final city we gazed around at our new island and proceeded to greet our new Foofie neighbors.
Screenshot2013-06-07at121938AM_zps53de2928.png

Within 30 minutes we had our first visit, but they didn't bring milk and cookies. We were under revolt! :eek:
Screenshot2013-06-07at121604AM_zps5a9b754c.png

Send in the troops! We need reinforcements! Oh no, the slingers returned from their farming village capture and got killed while our King was sending an important PM! :Angry: In a desperate effort, a scout was dispatched to the other cities on the island to determine where the danger lurked... one brave soul died to bring us the news... Colony Ship sighted!
Screenshot2013-06-07at121508AM_zps2aba73c3.png

Drunk on their success, our scout reported before dying of exhaustion that the enemy soldiers had returned home and started drinking. We, the hard-working people of love nuts resolved to save our new city. We tore down the new expansion of the brothel and lashed the wood together with human hair and pig bladders. For sails we sewed our undergarments and our rudder came from the sign in front of the pub. With a monumental effort, we had managed to build a fleet!

We waited patiently until dusk when the last enemy soldier had entered a drunken stupor, biding our time.
ign-playlist-summer-soldiers-20090625042257653.jpg

Cried the admiral, "Unfurl the sails!" Knowing the danger and urgency of our mission, we passed around a final flask of liquid courage and cast off into the night. Ships groaned and cries filled the air! 1, 2, 3, 4 vessels were broken, cast aside and sunk before the enemy could react! Then we saw - in the chaos the colony ship had started to escape, and we knew there was one chance to sink the CS before it escaped into the night and this was it!

One final push, and our ship smashed into the CS, crippling both vessels. Fighting intensified into hand-to-hand combat as the CS was boarded until finally a great swell carried the wreck into the rocks, taking every soul aboard with it. At great cost, we were victorious!
Screenshot2013-06-07at121443AM_zps690a9cc3.png

Disclaimer: defending a conquest with a slinger and 2 LS wasn't enough excitement to merit a PnP but too funny not to post on the externals... +rep please if you enjoyed the story I tried to tease out of this exchange. :)

DeletedUser

:D Nice post, am not suprised of their poor attacks at all, or leaving cs with lil ls in city so they got killed :D

DeletedUser

We tore down the new expansion of the brothel and lashed the wood together with human hair and pig bladders. For sails we sewed our undergarments and our rudder came from the sign in front of the pub. With a monumental effort, we had managed to build a fleet!

Here we go again, should not be reading these threads while having a tea. My keyboard is now swimming in earl grey.

Great battle I must say!

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Is it just me or we (Paros world) have best and funniest PnPs in externals lol

DeletedUser30063

Paros - best I've seen, the accompanied story descriptions really make them :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15581

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ituralde again." :/