The best player in Gamma world

DeletedUser

We all have our ideas on who we think is the best player in Gamma world. Maybe the one with the most cities or the one with the best total or offensive points...the list can go on and on.

The reason I started this thread is because the player who I think is the best, seems to get alot of mud slinged his/her way in this forum, but even though he/she has a big mouth and talks a big game, they are also playing one.
Stormcock might have a silly name, but has been a one person juggernaut from the beginning.

Currently ranked 9th best player by Grepolis Stats, in the top 100 players listed he/she has only 2 other players in the same alliance ranked in the top 100, one rated 67th the other 92nd! Compare that to lets say CJ, who has 23 players in the top 100. And you start to see the amazing work stormcock has done.

Add to that, that the players ranked above stormcock are all in alliances that have a minimum of 56 members, others have upwards of 20 more players, yet stormcock comes from an alliance of only 14 members in total, and as I've said only two of those members are in the top 100 players, the others fall outside that.

I hope you don't think that I'm making out that his alliance is dysfunctional, on the contrary, what I'm trying to show is how hard it is to improve, and in most other cases in Gamma it helps alot to have big fellow alliance members to cover your back. All the big guns are in all the big alliances.

Stormcock is a big gun, but doesn't come from a big alliance and doesn't have big alliance members to help out.

That is why I think Stormcock is the best player in gamma.
He might talk alot of crap, but he/she hits like a hammer, my players for one have the scares as proof.

DeletedUser3613

Very interesting topic hyperbolt

There will be so many different angles people come at this, whether it be a member of your own alliance or and enemy that seemed unstopable, tbh my opinion is gamma has no greatest player as every dog has his da, gamma has imo 20-30 elite players then has a group of 100-200 semi elite players and then 100's of noobs

Also in this game 14 dedicated players could rip 100 part timers to peices with ease, somtimes its not even about skill as much as it is the amount of time some are able to dedicate to playing

That said I do have favourites and people i admire for the way they aproach the game but i will keep my thaughts till later

DeletedUser

I've had the fortune in coming into contact with many good players, but I could not possibly single any of them out as the best. However I would say the top few would be Dyames, Wansyth, and the original Dakkar.

DeletedUser

As much as i ''love'';) this guy he is one of many people that are great at this game
ggc1 the giant that i ''loved'' for such a long time ;) Ain't that right ggc1 :D But there's still many others that deserve to be mentioned like yogesh Singh, Moonrain6, Kieranfolan, LittleLester and many many more.

DeletedUser

Blushes and thx Hyper for the comments :)

I'm lost for words at the moment, now that has to be a first :)

I'm going to have a think and respond with something constructive I hope :)

DeletedUser

This is a great topic but there are so many great players that you just don't know because they play the game and don't worry about the smack on here.

I have many None that you would think of because they don't come on the public forum... dunk63 is one of these relentless and cool, calm collected and a darn good players. doesn't pick the easy fights and never lost a city! He knows what he is doing and I would put my trust him any day.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would add to what Quay has said and include those players with a handful of cities that want to learn and want to grow, those who punch way above thier weight and those who inject new blood into us oldies by reminding us just how much fun it is to play.

DeletedUser

Stormcock is a big gun, but doesn't come from a big alliance and doesn't have big alliance members to help out.

You might be in PORT with me but I will still say you are wrong face it TBS and TBSW are one so there is 41 players in that alliance.

If they were one then the highest "little" alliance would be The Illuminati as we would be pushed to 13th.

Best players are to many but ones I would vote for are the following scorpious45 Dy MZ IVI and nigsh we ain't all played with the others on gamma so no one can say 100% who is the best.

As for TBS they ain't all that at end of day how long would and average alliance (Dark Union) stand for when 5 alliance was hammering them from all over they got BP from ones who stopped defending and let their accounts turn ghost.

DeletedUser

... TBS and TBSW are one so there is 41 players in that alliance.

You are 100% right there frog I did neglect to mention that, and it is a valid point.

And The Black Sheep West do have one player rated 91, who make the top 100.

So that does take some shine off my original post. But I'm sure too the bigger alliances have ahem...agreements with smaller alliances as well.

It was well picked up, these forums are good, you brought stuff out that I had overlooked.

DeletedUser5398

as most have already said due to positioning, for the most part we only come into contact with a small percentage of all the players in this world -current and long since retired.

i have encountered some killing machines, diplomatic geniuses and strategos extraordinaire all skilled in their own way.

to many to mention and none i wish to leave out. so no naming names ;)

what would be interesting to see is if you made an alliance with the 'elite' top 100 from each world and had a battle royale world.

obviously there would be lap-overs and nonstop debate over settings but i speak only hypothetically.

i would put my money on gamma's giants

VB

DeletedUser

what would be interesting to see is if you made an alliance with the 'elite' top 100 from each world and had a battle royale world.
VB

I like that idea...somekind of portal where if players can make a certain destination in their world they have access to another world where other players from other worlds are there.

It could be called the 'Battle of Champions', like the 546BC battle between Sparta and Argos.

DeletedUser

2 million BPs.....expert in sniping....proficient in every aspect of this game.....

Dyames has my vote for best player in Gamma.

I'm lucky to have this guy fighting by my side. :)