The Best pre-made in Grepolis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

We reside on Pi.

Most of you that are in most of the "pre-mades" we have already killed.

If you think you can hang with us... you have speed 3. As well as plenty of rim time to build to "take" us.

-Z of Incubi

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

Hardly the best, your just StoneCutters moved once they got defeated in Beta.

DeletedUser

I hardly call hitting delete on over 200 cities worth of towns on Beta, defeat.

Sorry you guys were boring Achilles.

Learn to fight, you can find us on pi.

DeletedUser345

I hardly call hitting delete on over 200 cities worth of towns on Beta, defeat.

Sorry you guys were boring Achilles.

It was a great loss you were pumelled and lost a lot of cities and then quit to run to a different server...

DeletedUser

I lost two cities my entire career on beta.

Both to yowhatsup.

Perhaps you are confused.

DeletedUser

Wait you mean we lost after we deleted over 200 cities?

No joke... your smart.

Show me where someone took a yowhatsup town other than llohll, show me some stats where someone took a Zolen town. How about a Likne town? No, you can't find those stats because it didn't happen.

Oh look 1 of my towns that got taken after i hit delete!

025 - mrurson 11,943 Zolen mrurson StoneCutters Phenomen 2011-06-13 17:02:51

"defeat" right... make up lies to tell on the Beta forums, with all of your pretty PNP, keep your bull off of this thread.

DeletedUser345

Wait you mean we lost after we deleted over 200 cities?

No joke... your smart.

Show me where someone took a yowhatsup town other than llohll, show me some stats where someone took a Zolen town. How about a Likne town? No, you can't find those stats because it didn't happen.

Oh look 1 of my towns that got taken after i hit delete!

025 - mrurson 11,943 Zolen mrurson StoneCutters Phenomen 2011-06-13 17:02:51

"defeat" right... make up lies to tell on the Beta forums, with all of your pretty PNP, keep your bull off of this thread.

Wow that justs shows how self-cenetred you were only caring for three players? What about the rest of your alliance you probably used their support to protect yourselves the leadership and then left them to have their cities taken. I think any Beta player can testify that StoneCutters were well and truly beaten in war. And as for most of Betas opinion of your leadership skills it would be too cruel to show them.

DeletedUser

Guess i am that self-centered.

But those are the facts.

We don't carry dead weight on Pi, every player an active fighter.

And yes, our core of 8 or less held the entirety of StoneCutters territory, 4 ENTIRE oceans. We made you pitiful conglomerates tremble, we crushed MULTIPLE #1's. I forced an alliance LEADER to hand me founder rights to her alliance.

Anyone who has experienced my team first hand knows we are the best.

The haters from past servers are only proof.

DeletedUser12324

Glad to see your ego knows no bounds Zolen, you guys certainly aren't the best in Grepolis, best on Pi? maybe but we all know you guys spend alot more time than most players on this game.

DeletedUser

Show me another successful pre-made on this forum.

I am trying to encourage some REAL fighters to join on the rim of a SPEED 3 world trust me you will have plenty of time to grow and dream of beating us.

@Phears
Trying to encourage some new players, don't want to end up owning all the less-than-actives, quitting crying to momma etc.

DeletedUser4013

Zolen, I will wish you the best of luck in your next world...

However, SC on Beta was not that great. You were getting pummeled in the war against Pheno before you switched sides. Your war against DJ went well only because ML helped you out and you had other assistance. There was no way you guys were as good as you claim to have been. I know, like -achilles-, I was in that world.

DeletedUser

Okay... so i WASN'T in that world? (Beta is PNP heaven, if you believe anything ML tells you, you've already lost the battle)

I suppose if you believe everything you hear, your right. But i challenge any player on beta to show me on his grepostats where my team was beaten, before we hit delete.

Nuff said. I guess you think Pheno was beating us?

LOL.

Pheno couldn't beat a dead donkey with a stick.

DeletedUser15240

I posted this in response to someone in pi, but since your saying your the best here, I guess its more fitting here tbh:

come on, don't be ridiculous about you being the best zolen, your stats clearly disagree:

Ok, to prove this I am going to compare INCUBI with Project Venom, who are one of the best alliances (not the best).

Ok, lets start with world times:

Xi has been open 7 months (today I think), for the purposes of making things easy we will say pi has been open 9 days less than it has been

So we will treat both as Speed1 worlds and multiply:

Xi: 7 months x2=14 months

Pi: 5 months x3.14=15.7 months

So Pi has by this working been open a month and a half later yet PV has 9 million points more. Sure Incubis average is 70K higher, but it has 20 members and Pi has been open longer (in terms of speed).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next, PV has 1000 more conquest movements under its belt. However you may say, but Pi's troop speed is not as fast as world speed but:

Xi: 7x1=7 months
Pi: 5x1.57=7.85 months

Now, you might say that PV has more losses so it brought up their conquest movement.

However:
PV losses=66

INCUBI losses=74

Yes, thats right, INCUBI has over 1000 less conquests and more losses.

Now, you will probably say but INCUBI has more people attacking it but wrong again.

I know for a fact that 9 of the top 11 alliances have marked PV as red (11 not 12 because PV is there so it would make less sense)

Now, I decided to take the liberty of joining pi to see ocean control:

INCUBI is top in:

Ocean 55

PV is top in:

Oceans 55, 44, 45, 54

So, your probably now thinking well PV are just conquest and point whores, INCUBI will own in ABP.

However

INCUBI: 3,213,750 points ABP
PV: 8,602,614 points ABP

Oh dear.

Well, I think I've proved my point. PV is better in pretty much every single statistic than INCUBI, despite Pi being open in terms of speed longer than xi.

Hope you enjoyed this (this took a while btw :() and learnt something :p

DeletedUser

I love you overrate ABP.

Perhaps if PV is so good you guys should bring the heat... speed 3 plenty of time to grow before you are even close to within my range.

Think about it. We are the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.