The Best Solo Battle

• Thread starter DeletedUser19140
  • Start date

DeletedUser19140

Ok so who would be the best 2 to watch have a solo battle???

My vote is KB vs Devil....

Although enga vs the SWARM is pretty tempting too.

DeletedUser

Solo battle lol devils without having 102 cities would not have a shot

The best ppl I ever fought were UW3 and Lotfi Fettah

If your puckin someone to fight me I would say go for enga

DeletedUser

I would say mine is me Vs Pamelot. but that is so one sided it's unbelievable :D

As for best of all I would say
Warrior tanks Vs Wolfgyone. That started off the whole thing with us and SE :D

DeletedUser

Solo battle lol devils without having 102 cities would not have a shot

The best ppl I ever fought were UW3 and Lotfi Fettah

If your puckin someone to fight me I would say go for enga

You have to be joking me, don't you have around 100 cities too. Your a joke

Where do you get off downgrading my skills at all KB? You lost 1 city to me, on 1 cs attempt that I had to pull off in a very small window not even using a majority of my cities. I believe I had no support on that CS either so anyone of your alliance members could of broken it with a single land nuke on a island with 9 of them. Your reasoning? You had a virus and couldn't play, yet you could activate VM. Oh and I forgot the other reason that I have 101 cities in one ocean like a smart player who knows what he is doing.

I actually waited a long time to see if you would build more cities and make it more interesting. However, I got tired of waiting because I figured after I smashed your one attack you sent at me and then you switched your focus to a different area(By sarrissa and by other members of my alliance). It isn't my fault that you don't have enough skill to take me down. Maybe if you didn't off everyone in that region in your alliance they would of helped you do something.

I also disagree, a Fight between me and KB would be uneventful. It already happened, and when he realized his big mouth got him into a fight that would ruin his reputation he backed down. He would turtle up and throw 30 people's support into a city and never attack. Hoping that I would attack him in that city so he could build up CP and cs inactives or ghosts. How is that even playing the game with any skill? It isn't plain and simple.

Fact remains I acted tactfully and attacked him when I knew he was offline(only attacks I ever sent because I am not stupid and won't attack a city with 2k+ biremes and 500+ light transports). At that point I had quaked his wall down to lvl 9, and walked in with a series of attacks within a short window to slip a cs before his vacation mode kicked in. Poor KB got outsmarted and yet he still won't admit it.

Look I don't think I am the best player at Grepolis, nor do I believe I am the best on epsilon. HOWEVER, I KNOW I AM BETTER THAN THE JOKE WE CALL KB. That is a fact, not just a lame KB statement.:pro:

Most entertaining fight?

Would be Howardyang Vs. KB. If KB did it solo(which he doesn't know how to do) he would get his butt kicked big time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Omg - someone just got owned.........this is funny we laughing aabout it in other worlds.

nice very goods.

I rep +1

DeletedUser

Solo...that is funny you mean like the time you guys tried to break my siege yesterday... or like the time you all group attacked me and sent 3 cs ships which all failed... Or like the time Stemic had to help you clear my city you know the one you took when I was away for 2 days and bragging about it. The truth of the matter is that stemic was the one who did the brunt of the work clearing it not you. The other fac is I was in your ocean for 4 weeks and you did nothing.

The fight for me and you is coming soon but in the meantime I am having plenty of fun picking on your members where I am located no less completely out numbered. As far as Howard goes yes that would be a good fight and one your about to see very shortly.

just tell me when you get sick of tired of seeing in your alliance forums for siege breaks and support from KB and you become a man and try and come to help them out...

As far as my thoughts i can say I was wrong.I doubted your other members not you. On top of it all many of our own members that recently went inactive had a lot to do with it but no worries bud well see soon enough

DeletedUser

blah blah blah - look at all the thread on epsilon - The War between you two is "ALWAYS COMING"

You guys should be given 3 days to prepare one city each. An agreed city - which contains only the troops produced from that city and NO more. And then battle it out - 1 city Vs 1 City.

This negates boring excuses of city numbers etc - and to keep things fair and above board - ALL attack reports are shown by both parties - that way everyone can tell if city recieved extra support or not (ie cheated).

Person who takes the city wins!

OR - you both could admit your love for each other and just join forces? LMAO

DeletedUser

Ou of interest. Why is it okay for you to use alliance help as it's as you say, it's why we have alliances. but when someone else gets help it suddenly becomes a reason why they are worse than you? seems odd is all.

DeletedUser

Solo...that is funny you mean like the time you guys tried to break my siege yesterday... or like the time you all group attacked me and sent 3 cs ships which all failed... Or like the time Stemic had to help you clear my city you know the one you took when I was away for 2 days and bragging about it. The truth of the matter is that stemic was the one who did the brunt of the work clearing it not you. The other fac is I was in your ocean for 4 weeks and you did nothing.

The fight for me and you is coming soon but in the meantime I am having plenty of fun picking on your members where I am located no less completely out numbered. As far as Howard goes yes that would be a good fight and one your about to see very shortly.

just tell me when you get sick of tired of seeing in your alliance forums for siege breaks and support from KB and you become a man and try and come to help them out...

As far as my thoughts i can say I was wrong.I doubted your other members not you. On top of it all many of our own members that recently went inactive had a lot to do with it but no worries bud well see soon enough

First of all KB, I just told you I have attacked one of your towns, and when I did I took it over. I have not attacked anything else, or sent any cs's. Your talking about other people who are not me. We are talking about a solo match. Can't you comprehend this? By the way you would be gone by now if you didn't turtle. The people who founded Anarchy had it right, its the Attack Bp thats shows it all.

DeletedUser6029

blah blah blah - look at all the thread on epsilon - The War between you two is "ALWAYS COMING"

You guys should be given 3 days to prepare one city each. An agreed city - which contains only the troops produced from that city and NO more. And then battle it out - 1 city Vs 1 City.

This negates boring excuses of city numbers etc - and to keep things fair and above board - ALL attack reports are shown by both parties - that way everyone can tell if city recieved extra support or not (ie cheated).

Person who takes the city wins!

OR - you both could admit your love for each other and just join forces? LMAO

Welcome to Epsilon...let me introduce you to the favorite battle of the forum...meet Devils vs KB :D

The forum misses them when they are gone. Anyone wants to know when KB is unavailable and it is a good time to attack....look at our forum. If it is silent, KB is gone :D

DeletedUser

lol to funny DOm...

Sparkz I never had a problem with alliance help. It is devils that thinks I stink because I have people whom help me...

Devils there is only one thing you can do when you have 1 city in an ocean that you migrated into in order to fight... Now that I am established do you see me turtling up or do you see me taking Anarchy cities....

See here is the difference you play for yourself and I play for the alliance. If you did the same you would be going to where the fight is rather than just staying in your ocean

One more point if you were truly good you would not be checking grepostats everyday and waiting for ppl to go missing or inactive before trying to take there cities. yes it is smart and easy but far far far from good...

1 0n 1 Myself vs Devils no alliance.... He would Get destroyed no doubt about it

But if this world last long enough along with devils Ill prove it...In the meantime devils keep lotfi and howard happy cause if they leave you got nothing to keep me from you

DeletedUser

lol to funny DOm...

Sparkz I never had a problem with alliance help. It is devils that thinks I stink because I have people whom help me...

Devils there is only one thing you can do when you have 1 city in an ocean that you migrated into in order to fight... Now that I am established do you see me turtling up or do you see me taking Anarchy cities....

See here is the difference you play for yourself and I play for the alliance. If you did the same you would be going to where the fight is rather than just staying in your ocean

One more point if you were truly good you would not be checking grepostats everyday and waiting for ppl to go missing or inactive before trying to take there cities. yes it is smart and easy but far far far from good...

1 0n 1 Myself vs Devils no alliance.... He would Get destroyed no doubt about it

But if this world last long enough along with devils Ill prove it...In the meantime devils keep lotfi and howard happy cause if they leave you got nothing to keep me from you

Your all hot air and nothing else.

I know when you ask everyone and beg/plead for your support on our front lines. It isn't the fact that your alliance is helping you, like Sparkz said that is what alliances are for! It is the fact that you come on this forum and deny it blatantly that you stack your cities and turtle up.

You know why I am not on your front door step fighting you KB? Because at my back door I have a whole different alliance that has more skill in their pinky then you do in your whole body. So thank Shameless because you owe them everything or else you would have lost several cities and be on your heels big time. They saved you, and you aren't even giving them the props they deserve.

Plain and simple the day will come that we face off, that is very certain. I know if the day ever came that I was forced to Join S.E.(which who knows it might happen way down the road if my alliance collapsed) I have been given permission to fight you(says how much they respect you because even they know how full of it you are) and take you out without anyone supporting you but the ones far up your rear. So one can only hope that for your own pride you find a excuse to leave the game before then.

HAHAHA I don't check grepostats everyday. One of the people that hates you in your alliance sent me a message telling me that you activated vacation mode and it would be funny to take your city. I complied and sent what I had within the time window I was given. Stemic2 had to help because of the distance of some of my attacks. I couldn't support your city because by the time I got in vacation mode was activated. SO you could say it was a perfect cs. No support was necessary because you guys couldn't break it! Wow you are noob and a liar. How do people trust you in your alliance?

By the way we have already been over this, check your own grepostats and see how many people IN S.E. you have colonized and ghosts. I think the numbers will show there. I got bored after I counted on the first page you colonized 9 not active players. I also got bored counting the amount of cities you have lost outside of your own alliance on the 2nd page with 7. I could only imagine with your own support(I practically live off of my own support) you would get crushed. So who would win in a 1vs1? Only time will tell and I already know the answer.

Just to stop your lies before they start, if you check my Grepostats you will see Geniskhan pop up a lot. This player had about 30 or so cities. Maybe less than that. He decided to join in on attacks when they totaled around 100 from Paths and the prior day from S.E.

He actually got into one of my empty support cities(Unlike you) and had a cs planted there. It was very easy to break, but went unnoticed for a while. So he sent me a noob message like you would have, and I told him his time in grepolis was over. It didn't take more than a month to make him activate vacation mode with 7 cities left and quit. You will suffer the same fate one day

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol OMG LOL...First your already making plans for when your alliance crumbles that is a good idea because it wont last long

Secondly Shameless knows exactly where they stand with me. Trying to cause a rift wont happen. I am and always will be appreciative I have of the friendships I have over there and yes they most definitely do help me a lot

As far as stacking cities you tell me. What should I do when I take a city over on a complete Anarchy island, not stack it-lol- well maybe that would be easy if I had 109 cities in the same ocean but unlike you i go to where the main alliance fights are and then build up in that ocean so i am quite scattered

I would not call people in my alliance KB Haters like you say, more along the lines of jealous. Besides you cant please them all

Your always welcomed in SE hell look how many other players we have from alliances we beat, why should you be different. however if it meant you fighting me I would send you an invite personally so shameless stops fighting you so me and you can fight...

GTG I have another Anarchy city in siege :D

DeletedUser

I got to the 4th post before getting bored of reading the crap going on between you two. And as for KB losing that ONE city to you it doesn't mean a thing. It's only ONE city, if you're such a great player why don't you take another one of his cities and before you use distance as an excuse then bring the fight to him. You need to get over yourself. It's probably a city KB wouldn't have even been able to use with conquering and his snipes would have been at least 6-7 hours away to any incoming CS.

DeletedUser

blah blah die xer..whatever...why don't you get over yourself! For someone who got bored of this thread it's bad that you replied....worse still you reply was lame.

When both players who are experianced as DK and KB are - then yeah one city means everything - why? Simply because taking 1 coty from a player that is an alliance unto himself says alot. The manner in which the city was taken - well it would put a smile on anyone's face because it was sneaky and these sort of conquers don't happen often.

So - next time you get bored of reading a thread and you reply here are a couple of tips for ya!

1) Don't use bold in replies - it shows an attention to detail which indicates you are interested in what is being said and you want to get you point across as saliently as possible.

2) Don't post with a lame *** signature - guns are not big nor clever.

3) Refer back to (1)

DeletedUser

Conquests like devils do happen lot. I did it to KB too, with tighter gap :p (I am kidding for anyone who doesn't see that)

DeletedUser

lol i do enjoy your sense of humor sparkz

I Like DX siege the gun stands for him sniping cs attempts

If I did the same I would use a Bazooka as I prefer to kill everything sent at me rather than just the cs...But anyone who has battled with me usually knows to kiss their troops good bye as they usually dont come back lol

DeletedUser

lol OMG LOL...First your already making plans for when your alliance crumbles that is a good idea because it wont last long

Secondly Shameless knows exactly where they stand with me. Trying to cause a rift wont happen. I am and always will be appreciative I have of the friendships I have over there and yes they most definitely do help me a lot

As far as stacking cities you tell me. What should I do when I take a city over on a complete Anarchy island, not stack it-lol- well maybe that would be easy if I had 109 cities in the same ocean but unlike you i go to where the main alliance fights are and then build up in that ocean so i am quite scattered

I would not call people in my alliance KB Haters like you say, more along the lines of jealous. Besides you cant please them all

Your always welcomed in SE hell look how many other players we have from alliances we beat, why should you be different. however if it meant you fighting me I would send you an invite personally so shameless stops fighting you so me and you can fight...

GTG I have another Anarchy city in siege :D

KB they do hate you and are not jealous.

All I have to say is it came up where someone asked me to join your alliance and asked me if anarchy and renegades where to fall what would hold me back from joining them. I said you, and they said if I wanted to I could just focus on you and destroy you and everyone would gladly watch and enjoy it.

Yea they have good reason to help you now so they will.

You have a use for shameless which is why you are nice to them. However, that is called using someone.:pro:

DX the whole point is he says I suck. I tell him what does that mean when I have taken a city from you, he has also lost a lot of cities, and quit this bull about me bringing the fight to my opponents. They attack me at my cluster all the time, and I cs alliances all the time. YOUR alliance KB has many fronts, so does mine you are so god damn arrogant to think that my alliance is only fighting you and your goons.

DeletedUser

Yeah well I doubt it was anyone in the alliance with any clout...if anyone at all. I dont take you to be a liar but I do take you to be a storyteller

As far as shameless goes I was cool with all those players way before I even came to that ocean and even longer before shameless came about

I am nice to all. However if our alliances are at war I am just a teaser. Thats what makes the game fun...for me at least

I love hearing stories from your alliance members on how much you hate me, that is all the fun right there