The Black Warriors

DeletedUser

I am making an alliance in this world phi called The Black Warriors and am interested in people joining. If anyone would like to let me know. We will not be a MRA and we will conquer our ocean. Our alliance time will be Us canada. I am looking for experieced players and our goals will be - Grow and conquer our ocean, Help our members grow, and we will only have strong players later on. My name is DanGold7 in the game and I wish everyone good luck

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would but I do that in all other worlds.I want my own for once but maybe we can team up and destroy our ocean if you are interested

DeletedUser

O55? Maybe a pact but not before the world comes out. If you guys prove yourself after Beginners Protection ends in Battle Points then maybe. But no pacts for mine until Beginners Protection ends.

DeletedUser

Are you an experienced player? Yeh I am doing the same thing. I think I started this alliance thing to late but I will try. I am an experieced player and know how to run an alliance. We will not be a MRA. I want just a few strong members

DeletedUser

I'm 11, but experienced. Yes, I know, too young to be good, but I'm good. I read a lot! Thats how I learn, and through, well, actually playing.

DeletedUser

Alright an also I think Our direction will be south east

DeletedUser

Cool, well look for me! I'm going in this world for real, not for fun.

DeletedUser

If I can get someone to join. I have a couple from TGA Upsilon willing to join.

DeletedUser

I hated that world way too slow i deleted that one am going for this one also have one on zeta main

DeletedUser

I play Sigma but joined waaaay late so I'm behind but doing ok. I'm not ditching my buds in Upsilon though.

DeletedUser

k nvr said u got to maybe we should just merge our alliances

DeletedUser

Eh, The Black Warriors of Legend? Like I said, wait for Beginners Protection to end and see if you guys can prove yourselves first.

DeletedUser

k we will see who better i know everything about alliances

DeletedUser17045

The best of luck to you too. :D

We'll meet you in the middle!

DeletedUser15240

you see, all of these starting alliances will be against me :p, since I am going all 4 oceans, and god its hard to organize an MRA