The bloodthirsty

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser20846

This can be closed

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24357

sigma was easy world, my 12 year old sister rocked there and she barely understood game

DeletedUser

you stole my name, you just added a "y" at the end (blood thirst)

DeletedUser

another lie he seems to be trying to use propaganda to win over players and facts with out proper support

DeletedUser

plus a name thief hes on my hitlist 2 . wow before the world starts i have a hefty hit list already

DeletedUser

I would appreciate if you do not use mine and slobo's name for your alliance, we decided on the name first

DeletedUser

he knows you and slobo are know as succesful players and like myself saw you make Bloodthirst so he deiced to use it to get recruits

DeletedUser24357

Yup, and he's just gonna get a war against him, from what I see.

DeletedUser20846

i don't have any idea that one of you make tha alliance with this name, if you can see i only have 11 posts in the forum, so i will change the name and that's all

DeletedUser

You, your going on about a early hit list... Ill happily milita everything you have till you can research conquest.

Having a "hit list" shows your a big headed noob.

DeletedUser

Not realy i always attack once bp ends well see.whos a noob sone enough pain

DeletedUser

Not realy i always attack once bp ends well see.whos a noob sone enough pain

So does everyone. i farm as much as i can. everyone that is luckily enough to share a island with me will be having a good time.

But putting people on your "hit list" that could be across the over side of the core is stupid.

DeletedUser

My goal is to mess around i wont dare acually sending my troops 10 hours out to early on

Status
Not open for further replies.