THE BYBLOS SHOWDOWN

DeletedUser54360

Can we have here just the following Conquest comparison daily ?

SAVAGE RAINBOW plus Two Black Flags plus Kamikazee VS LOTR NEWBLOODS and RONIN

and nothing else ??

DeletedUser55258

idk how they are going to prepare the wonders if there are 600 players, they have thrown the world overboard, and they are going to have to end up hitting each other.

WG, It is sure that there will be some more alliance against you. hahahaha regrettable

DeletedUser54360

Well as you know PIP

I have learnt to prepare my shoulder blades area with Methylated Spirits so at least the damm daggers don't cause an infection .

Can Smiley Fatalis do the report ? Or does he not like it when I am the one winning a war THE REAL WAR .. NOt THE SIDESHOW with MINNOW BASHERS in the Side Show Ocean?

DeletedUser46395

If that's literally all you want, why not just look at Grepolife? Or did you want discussion around it, too? If not, weekly is probably a more interesting frequency.

DeletedUser55202

You forgot Misfits who managed to fit in the Savage coalition!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54360

If that's literally all you want, why not just look at Grepolife? Or did you want discussion around it, too? If not, weekly is probably a more interesting frequency.

I know what it shows I just dont know how to publish it here. Weekly is fine . I would not mind some of Kitten Fatalis's insightful comments as to why we are not winning this war - irrespective of what the figures show..

I am just going to throw this out there. I f I ain't losing he does not want to know ..

FTR

Ok add Misfits I wil be landing on some of their Islands as well //and I suppose to be totally accurate add Jar Of Flies on my side ..

DeletedUser55202

Count HELLAS with you too, we are against savage as you can see from the stats ;)

DeletedUser54360

I know what it shows I just dont know how to publish it here. Weekly is fine . I would not mind some of Kitten Fatalis's insightful comments as to why we are not winning this war - irrespective of what the figures show..

I am just going to throw this out there. I f I ain't losing he does not want to know ..

FTR

Ok add Misfits I wil be landing on some of their Islands as well //and I suppose to be totally accurate add Jar Of Flies on my side ..

OK BANG HELLAS In on RIMSIDE Can somebody actually DO the comparison and Publish it . Start from Monday of this week - and I think twice a week is about right..

BT Have you seen SPG Profile Pic and Message :D Savage Prats Green ( with envy ) :p

DeletedUser47961

Nice to see how the other half live....... there are other parts of this world which will affect whats happening here.

DeletedUser54360

Nice to see how the other half live....... there are other parts of this world which will affect whats happening here.

I do not doubt that .. What part do you hail from ?

Anyway The score between WG and SAVAGE RAINBOW since we started is WG 7 SAVAGE GROUP nil

CHASMASTER
The score on my side of things is 3-0. (2 hellas (1 inactive), 1 LOTR)
Honestly the numbers are bloated do to inactives (mostly ajaj) and would be a pain to figure out between that many players when you are trying to cut the line after the merger.
Time will tell the story of who wins here. No need to go into stats into this war has been going on fully for a month+ at the minuim)

But I am doing good for once.. I demand whippy dancy green man makes an appearance.AND a CAMEO ROLE from SNEERING FATALIS KITTEN .:cool:

DeletedUser49204

The score on my side of things is 3-0. (2 hellas (1 inactive), 1 LOTR)
Honestly the numbers are bloated do to inactives (mostly ajaj) and would be a pain to figure out between that many players when you are trying to cut the line after the merger.
Time will tell the story of who wins here. No need to go into stats into this war has been going on fully for a month+ at the minuim)

DeletedUser48212

1 Savage Priests Green 7786171 714 10905
2 Savage Priests Lemon 4071626 409 9955
3 Misfit Toys 2324536 251 9261
4 Savage Priests Crimson 465550 47 9905
5 Savage Priests Red 251239 24 10468

1194 cities plus 251 of our allies. Our 4 alliances will conquer/found more cities as time goes on. Until you upset this status quo and make this more even you can play on the upper fringes of 44 as long as you want. Speaking from experience is that at one point you cant do anything anmyore and what you do doesn't matter much to the overall outcome. But good for you, be there done that. Savage and Pn build such a big nice tight cluster causea we fought each other and tried to stay as close with citiesa nd colonization to each other as we could.

DeletedUser48212

And to be fair it sounds like a ton of fun. It reminds me of when Valk and me used to take on alliances like Savage back in Taras. We got a load of bp, cities, invaded and the game was just how it should be lol. Maybe I will play like this again one day.

DeletedUser54984

2 x UD & 2 X New Bloods on our CQ list Since you included us in your first post

ohh BTW LOTR group Nil against us.... dont expect that will change. Good Luck

DeletedUser53903

1 Savage Priests Green 7786171 714 10905
2 Savage Priests Lemon 4071626 409 9955
3 Misfit Toys 2324536 251 9261
4 Savage Priests Crimson 465550 47 9905
5 Savage Priests Red 251239 24 10468

1194 cities plus 251 of our allies. Our 4 alliances will conquer/found more cities as time goes on. Until you upset this status quo and make this more even you can play on the upper fringes of 44 as long as you want. Speaking from experience is that at one point you cant do anything anmyore and what you do doesn't matter much to the overall outcome. But good for you, be there done that. Savage and Pn build such a big nice tight cluster causea we fought each other and tried to stay as close with citiesa nd colonization to each other as we could.

And yet, You still lose wars against a group of 40'ish players
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser54360

2 x UD & 2 X New Bloods on our CQ list Since you included us in your first post

ohh BTW LOTR group Nil against us.... dont expect that will change. Good Luck

There IS NO YOU

YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER OF TYPHOO TEA's FLUNKIES..

I understand it is easy to pick off the weak links.

Especially when you betray and sabotage your mother alliance like the globule of slime you are.

News flash you don't even get 30 pieces of silver in Grepolis.

All you get is used by the increasingly desperate conglomerate.

Try sailing 2 Oceans and popping 7 all by yourself in the middle of a sea of Red.

Till then don't toot your horn too loudly - because in your case it is only a Yazoo..