The Daily Nu! (Your first Article)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Im so sorry it took us so long, but I have made a DOUBLE issue for your wait. Here you go. (second article will be posted soon)

Sugar and Spice

Thunder Army: Hello Sapphire. And welcome to the Daily Nu.
So how has Nu played out for you and your alliance so far?
Sapphire SorrowsHello Thunder, Nice to be here.
So far...well we have not had the chance to prove ourselves as fighters yet but the ladies and I have been building up and waiting for the chance to get right into it.
All of us have come from other worlds so we have a bit of experience.
Only the diplomatic side...We've been offered 3 alliances (all declined, it's waaaay to early) and been told that our alliance won't succeed about 10 times now. These same people offer us invites into their own. I think the most amusing one was when the 'brothers' were invited into a larger alliances for our own safety ^^
Thunder Army Very interesting,
So other than only girls what exactly do you expect from a member?
Sapphire Sorrows Well we've set up a few things in forum, we expect our members to get involved. This is a game (we mustn't forget) so we've also got a few things that make the game more fun. For example, we are choosing our own Titles. We have a black widow and a graceful sakura...but i won't tell who's who - you'll have to find out ^^
We are working with members who are newer to the game to get them going with targets for building that will lead to good, fast expansion. Ladies do like to visit their friends, after all ^^
Thunder Army I like it! Sounds good to me.
Next Question.
How does your motivation affect the members in your alliance?
Sapphire Sorrows We are all pretty excited For the chance to make this work. I'd say it's not just my motivation, but all of us wanting the same.
Thunder Army Do you have any aggressions towards any other alliances so far? Or what about alliances you have made friends of?
Sapphire Sorrows So far we've had two kind offers of protection that we declined, but i'd like to quote my favourite
lorindmiller on 12/11/10 at 6:03 PM has written the following:
"Women once made equal to man, becomes his superior" -Socrates

As a representative from my alliance may I extend our best wishes during your pursuits in this world. If you ever consider needing any help or anything at all, please don't hesitate to ask. We support the important value of women in our world.

regards
-L

After a short conversation I'd say we get on alright, but as i said earlier it's too early to make any diplomatic ties.

But not all mail is so nice, in being offered the chance to join the brothers in Great Alliance the conversation was lacking.

alex saxby on 12/11/10 at 12:07 PM
so let me get this straight you and a bunch of girls are fighting for equality

Sapphire Sorrows on 12/11/10 at 12:35 PM
You didn't get that from the profile page?

alex saxby on 12/11/10 at 7:56 PM
ok bit of a stupid thing to prove

So there may be conflict with Grand Alliance in the future.
Thunder Army Hmm I see, We'll be watching you carefully ;)
And anything you'd like to say to everyone reading the daily Nu?
Sapphire Sorrows Only that the girls will be here, and we're not Scared of the big bad boys who are playing and shooting us down. We are here to play, fight and succeed.

~Sapphire out ;)

DeletedUser

a very good read, very interesting. :)
Can't wait for more

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks for getting this up, been looking forward to reading the daily Nu.

DeletedUser

Nicely done, Terseus. I really enjoyed reading both of your interviews.

Much better than that garbage Apollo911 posted yesterday.

DeletedUser

It would be interesting to see some of girls right at the top of the leadership table. Hope they do well...Nice job

DeletedUser

great interview and as a girl I hope you kick some naughty word and show these boys how it's done ;)

Mod edit - language!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We will Lozza, dw...i saw the naughty word before it was modded so i can still kick some!

I'd ask you to join us but i don't like to Player Poach.

DeletedUser

thanks I'd def would have considered it before joining grinch, tho I enjoy bossing around the boys haha! with the help of Jen :)

DeletedUser

Hi Everyone

First I must say Sapphire that was an awesome interview. Second, Sapphire I will say publicly that anytime you need help Inclinata Resurgit will help immediately. There is absolutely no reason why your Alliance can not fight for its goals like any other alliance. We have members in your Ocean so we will be there when needed. Princess Lozza and Jennesis we have more than a few women in our Alliance and it starts at the top with myself, Menthe and Hekata....so to you as well call on us in need or in chat. See you soon. :)

Tanya

DeletedUser

If it comes to a pillow fight between you gals, let us know. I want to sit in a first row when/if this happens. ;)
Nice to see so many active girls in this game.

DeletedUser

We do what we can ^^

PS, Jay...I'm sorry. The pillow fight was scheduled for Tuesday, mud wrestling Wednesday. We are taking a break over Xmas....so you missed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.