The Deadly Phalanx

DeletedUser

Well iam here to introduce to you one of the best aliances of Paros where everybody has a voice and every opinion is repected. I hope you enjoy it.

Yeasterday, I wake up and I was receiving a atack from a member of my ally. Since it was an ally I thinked it was him giving me free BP. So I sent some birremes to make sure that he give me the points. When the atack arrive, it was a full atack (ls+troops) who cleaned my city.

Qfeh1Yu.png

I had sent him a message and I replied his answer and the report to the leaders and I had discovered someone considered me a spy.

When I arrive home in the night I had received a lot of atacks and no ones explain nothing to me. I talk with some leaders and some of them replied, two believed in me, one thinked I was a spy and 'explained' why.

qx7tw8J.png

So lets see if I understand correctly. I cant ask what people sent to protect the city I was about to counquer, so I cant know when the city was cleaned to go? Iam a spy because I debate the utilization or not of the breakthrough? (so funny). Iam a spy because I dont ask support when I dont need and when I dont have time to do it? Or should I be considered a spy because I didnt thanks when he sent support? Yeah it seems legit....

Later, the leaders who was in my side said the situation will stop and they will see what will happen. The same guy I argue said the 'council have to agree'.

Today I receive a CS in my city wich I defend ofc... Since the situation was being debated why should someone atack me or try to counquer?? Later at the lunch time more atacks come and I talked again with the leaders and I know in the afternoon that some decided to destroy me. Of course that was not a council agreement since two of the leaders were in my side. I ask for explanations, no one say nothing.

In this point I must say that in our ally we have 50 members who doesnt do nothing and I was the guy who send support to everybody, who always participate in the OPs and explain all the question to the most newbies.

I had been kicked and atacked and I decided to sent a mass mail for everybody.

kfUF5Z5.png

And I receive the most awesome repply.

v0UFkWx.png

Well they can have good players but they suck when they try to import a disctatorship. I had problems before with posts deleted because they didnt like the way I said somethings and then they follow what I said because others people complain about the same. Dictatorship at his best! I hope you enjoyed and Iam glad to introduce you one of the top allys of Paros. Right now iam receiving some funny replies of others members.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

One of them attacked me and promptly backed down when he saw how aggressive I got and how many biremes I put up in less than 12 hours. He didn't even bother sending a CS for his revolt.

DeletedUser37948

lolz spy paranoia got to love it :) the thing is..... assumsion is the mother of all mistakes!

the bit i like best is if you dont block mails you will be considerd a colaborator, so if they needed no proof to eat the first guy now they have just given themselves a great excuse to eat more. you cant know if players block mails or not so you would need to asume they dont and call the colaborators then you can boot them and eat them.

Its pure genious

DeletedUser39031

Haha. Great leadership. Leaders are not meant to answer questions about diplomacy, members, wars and their alliance in general. That is for the members to work out.

DeletedUser

Spy paranoia on his best. Yes completely pure genius, now they have a excuse for the next ahaha I will consider that in the next world I play, I just dont know why do that to a member who does something but is one more excuse to eat the guys who are not doing nothing. 'Its a spy', start atacks, reply to questions: because someone said, or you ask too many question, or you dont ask questions, or I dont like your questions and its done :p Eat and move on

DeletedUser15581

I'll +rep you for this... good job on explaining the whole story. you were plain unlucky I'll say.

DeletedUser

Your 'leader' is most likely the spy. He is a noob with no idea on how to lead his alliance honestly

DeletedUser

+rep from me as well, ask them to go work for secret agencies instead of playing Grepo ;)

DeletedUser

Haters gonna hate. :supermad: We've been doing a lot of house cleaning lately and decided to get rid of FakeKali. To be honest, no one in the alliance really liked you, primarily because of stuff like this, and the major reason we decided to take you out, regardless of whether or not you were a spy, was because you had something like 200ABP. The accusations of spying were the straw that broke the camels back. Don't get it twisted. Selfish player and pretty pathetic stats considering you had something like 12k points when we decided to get rid of you.

We've spent the week cleaning up our membership and it'll be good for us going forward.

DeletedUser

Please you dont need lie... Its just stupid... Everydoby have acess to grepostats or grepointel...
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en61/player/4126502/history
You dont like me because of stuff like going write in the forum after being considered a spy and kicked? Lool so funny... Iam not sure if realy no one liked me. But I love your council agreement when half of the liders disagree (one the founder lool) but you still have 'agreeded'. I think you have lots of people in your own ally who likes more me than the people who did that, of course you dominate the ocean and no one want to have problems. I still had the reports who prove how selfish I was :p

DeletedUser5554

Haters gonna hate. :supermad: We've been doing a lot of house cleaning lately and decided to get rid of FakeKali. To be honest, no one in the alliance really liked you, primarily because of stuff like this, and the major reason we decided to take you out, regardless of whether or not you were a spy, was because you had something like 200ABP. The accusations of spying were the straw that broke the camels back. Don't get it twisted. Selfish player and pretty pathetic stats considering you had something like 12k points when we decided to get rid of you.

We've spent the week cleaning up our membership and it'll be good for us going forward.

So much I want to say but you know i'm just going to leave it as a surprise and let you find out the hard way. Nobody ever listens to advice anyways. :)

DeletedUser

So much I want to say but you know i'm just going to leave it as a surprise and let you find out the hard way. Nobody ever listens to advice anyways. :)

Careful what you wish for Nod, Ajspl from Legion of the Damned annoyed us and we took 2 of his cities today.

DeletedUser21770

Careful who you threaten TM, you may well end up on the receiving end of conquests sooner than you want ;) Works both ways haha

DeletedUser

Sorry, didn't mean to threaten anyone! Just making a comment. We haven't started any major conflicts in O56 unprovoked, that's all I'm saying. Happy Hunting guys

DeletedUser

sorry but Grepo stat and the mails up there say otherwise. lame excuse

-rep

DeletedUser33944

yes these guys are very rude, im minding my own business and they try to clear me and failed, not once, not twice but 3 times :D. Then they start lighting bolt me lol :p keep it coming

DeletedUser33512

yes these guys are very rude, im minding my own business and they try to clear me and failed, not once, not twice but 3 times :D. Then they start lighting bolt me lol :p keep it coming

Lightning bolts are the Grepo way of showing affection. Like a swift peck on the cheek. I'm sure his intentions are Sweet and wholesome. Never Rude :p

DeletedUser5554

Careful what you wish for Nod, Ajspl from Legion of the Damned annoyed us and we took 2 of his cities today.

1. Beating me still wouldn't ever negate from the fact that you've said and claimed some rather stupid things already. Like claiming O-55 as your own for instance when you seem to be struggling to even establish a presence in O-56. Maybe not so smart to go an announce your plans as an alliance to everyone as my sources tell me. (anyone in O-55 take notes on this if you wish)

2. Yeah? I remember your only guy near me tried once. I don't think I made myself seem very welcoming as he was rather quick to spend his time else where. And the other guy I encountered from your "brother alliance" resulted in you guys not even bothering to help. I literally walked into the city free of charge.

Basically you're making yourself look worse. And while on some worlds beating me may be considered awesome. Here as some people pointed out i'm on the rim and probably won't make a huge splash in this world. However if you think i'm that important I more than welcome you to personally come over here and try your hand. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I never "claimed O55 as my own" (not really sure where you pulled that from nod, lol?) and we're the no.1 alliance in O56 and have 4 times the points of no.2, You should know that, you're cities are there.

In regards to the ABP comment I made, that was an error, another alliance member mentioned it to me in passing and it was wrong. Other than that, what I will say is we got rid of a player from our alliance that we didn't like and we weren't sure where his loyalties were. All things considered not the most controversial thing I've ever seen. Anyway, I'm done having my 2 cents on a thread that airs our dirty laundry.