The Deadly Phalanx

DeletedUser33944

Lightning bolts are the Grepo way of showing affection. Like a swift peck on the cheek. I'm sure his intentions are Sweet and wholesome. Never Rude :p

i know, i just hate it when it rains ;( i like the sun

DeletedUser5554

I never "claimed O55 as my own" (not really sure where you pulled that from nod, lol?) and we're the no.1 alliance in O56 and have 4 times the points of no.2, You should know that, you're cities are there.

In regards to the ABP comment I made, that was an error, another alliance member mentioned it to me in passing and it was wrong. Other than that, what I will say is we got rid of a player from our alliance that we didn't like and we weren't sure where his loyalties were. All things considered not the most controversial thing I've ever seen. Anyway, I'm done having my 2 cents on a thread that airs our dirty laundry.

I think I know a pair of alliances who would say otherwise you all didn't seem too friendly when they entered the scene. As for denying it I would expect as much but then again from a player who just miserably failed to cover their own alliance's bases before doing something stupid i'm more inclined to believe two other alliances than you. As for control you claim you have it yet you're in some small corner and need an academy alliance which you've proven on a few occasions that you won't defend and will sink as low as inviting farms all over the ocean. The no.2 alliance leads in conquests on you 2-0. Maybe you don't have that rock solid foundation you think you have. Points and academy alliances don't always mean control TM.

And wait didn't you just make a snub at me hearing something through the grapevine? Now you're writing off your own ignorance to a situation as hearing it through the grapevine? While its all well and good to be wrong maybe you shouldn't condemn something then proceed to turn around and do it. This thread sure revealed lots about DP. Not much of it good either.

DeletedUser5554

DP didn't look that good anyways in my eyes I wouldn't put them down as beating alliances like V2, CH, RO, or Victores. Maybe with some changes at leadership they could improve though. :)

DeletedUser5061

DP didn't look that good anyways in my eyes I wouldn't put them down as beating alliances like V2, CH, RO, or Victores. Maybe with some changes at leadership they could improve though. :)

lol RO you know, any alliance that sounds like a biker gang clearly lacks the ambition to amount to something in this type of game, seem like casual gamers to me

DeletedUser5554

lol RO you know, any alliance that sounds like a biker gang clearly lacks the ambition to amount to something in this type of game, seem like casual gamers to me

So what would that make DP Dai? It's pretty tough to stoop below a wanna be MRA that seems to have character issues. PS I've seen the snake from your siggy on tons of bikers in my town may want to change that...Or at least beat up its maker for making you look like a casual gamer. :)

DeletedUser

PS I've seen the snake from your siggy on tons of bikers in my town may want to change that...Or at least beat up its maker for making you look like a casual gamer. :)
and moment when he think he is funny or interesting again :D

DeletedUser5554

and moment when he think he is funny or interesting again :D

Shouldn't you be licking Daizan's biker boots instead of derailing threads on the forums? Go on shoo! Or at least post something related to the topic about Deadly Phalanx. :)

Actually no I was dead serious when I said what I said. This is a patch in some groups around my area. It's actually probably a pretty common given the image.

DeletedUser

Shouldn't you be licking Daizan's biker boots instead of derailing threads on the forums? Go on shoo! Or at least post something related to the topic about Deadly Phalanx. :)
and here is one of moments when you think you are smart :D

DeletedUser5554

and here is one of moments when you think you are smart :D

I'd take it as an insult but for someone who doesn't know how to do something as simple as to take the subtle hints to stay on topic ( less subtle hint here). I think i'll just feel sorry for you about not being able to stay on topic or even seemingly let go of old debates that everyone else moved on from for that matter. And let it slide enjoy clearly still being heated over old stuff bro. Again if you have anything to offer about DP or even what looks to be Dai's implication about RO being worse than DP then say it and we can talk about that. ;)

Anyways getting back on topic I don't think we'll be seeing DP in the coming months. I know of a few alliances that could make short work of them. Some of them aren't even on anyone's radar yet. As for any implications about RO I don't really know them well enough to say if they'll be here for the long haul. I do know that they're certainly better than The Deadly Phalanx though.

Rank---
Thumbs up for the week besides Venom must go to Redwood Originals and Retribution, you don't realize how good you have to be as a small alliance to be pulling in the ABP averages that can compete with the top tier alliances who have 70-80 members[/FONT]

Found this lying around. Maybe someone secretly takes them more seriously than he wants to admit this week? You're a confusing character Daizan has anyone ever told you that? Haha ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Haha. Great leadership. Leaders are not meant to answer questions about diplomacy, members, wars and their alliance in general. That is for the members to work out.
This thread has caused me to break out one of my oldie but goody pics....

ModeratorsOfficeF-Paros_zpse9acfa90.jpg

DeletedUser

So much I want to say but you know i'm just going to leave it as a surprise and let you find out the hard way. Nobody ever listens to advice anyways. :)

hehe that's just a giant tease ad would kill off several curious cats :cool: