The Death Of An Old Lady.

DeletedUser

I just didnt want the death of Artemis to go un-noticed on the Forums.

DeletedUser12324

Yes well lets not get ahead of ourselves! The old girl still has a bit of life left in her yet.

It won't be easy and we will have to get down and dirty but i'm determined not to let this what was best alliance go to waste.

DeletedUser

Yes well lets not get ahead of ourselves! The old girl still has a bit of life left in her yet.

It won't be easy and we will have to get down and dirty but i'm determined not to let this what was best alliance go to waste.

You're being naive Phears. Time to face the facts: she had a good run, but it's comming to an end.

DeletedUser

Artemis seems to be heading in the same direction as Black Watch two decent alliances on there last legs

DeletedUser

which lady?

Who actually knows who founded Artemis originally?

This is now official grepo quiz. Let me see how many correct answers I get within 12 hours. I iCyber should grant a quizmaster trophy to anyone correct here:)

DeletedUser

I will not comment on any answers before the 12 hour period has expired:)

DeletedUser

Hmm. I see some ppl got the answer almost right here. But only 50% so.

So. Again who founded Artemis?

DeletedUser

As i wrote in my message, Artemis' time is over. You are flooded with innactives. Almost 45% of your alliance did not even open the mail. Most of the players you did have left, are mostly simmers as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As i wrote in my message, Artemis' time is over. You are flooded with innactives. Almost 45% of your alliance did not even open the mail. Most of the players you did have left, are mostly simmers as well.
Be silent he isn't in Artemis take your negativity else where fool this thread was made for a bit of fun. I demand the answer enga :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ghaldius and AaronHornsby were both original founders of Artemis.

Bet not too many of you remember the latter though;-)

DeletedUser

I expected Artemis to disband months ago. I'm surprised they managed to keep the alliance together until now.