The Delta Star Issue 1

DeletedUser

A new, high quality, unaligned newspaper has been launched today in a bid to bring the real news to your very screens. This free news will be regularly updated for Delta Players, by Delta players - so if you have a story, we have a column waiting to publish it!

Download your copy today and don't forget to enter our competition!
The Delta Star

DeletedUser

Wow way to be objective shakes head, no matter what anyone writes your all taking sides on this

DeletedUser

Well, I'm reasonably certain that Aicy will publish the other side in his newspaper :)

DeletedUser3049

Fact .... They were going to throw out 26 people permanently in secret until monday (tomorrow) .

I kicked out 13 and reinvited them some that are still inactive at the moment .

Another Fact : Legion took 8 people from the start and made black before i even got a chance to explain anything .

And i like that part how i go down with the ship , more like as i was pushed over .

But still nice read i love the dramatic elements combined with the total horsehockey!
And don't worry i am done with these childish games, i will be doing the talking in game from now on. But thank you for giving me the motivation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aicy

Strategos
Dammit! You use the same site as Leggy!

Please use a different one. :(
Whenever I click a link to that site the page just goes grey and safari crashes... a real pain in the hiny.

DeletedUser

I can send you the file if you like Aicy, PM me an email address or skype or something and we'll get you in the readerbase.

DeletedUser

I was thoroughly disappointed with this article. Unless your intention was to come off like a stalker.. in which case it was aptly made.

DeletedUser

Black's entire point is that he won't reply and neither will any of his alliance-mates. You're left to make your own assumptions. Regardless of what you claim to have been the "future plans" for The Aetolian League, they're never going to play out so we'll never know what would have happened. Now, since you claim to be over it, sit back, relax and enjoy the banter :)

DeletedUser

Your communication gets through to the intended recipient...however, all you hear is the sound of total silence, now you know what it's like to stare into the void and realise your own tiny insignificance in reality
black7t.png

...the silence is deafening

DeletedUser

Aicy's paper is better because it is more formal. Your's is too big and too childish.

DeletedUser

I liked the story. Nicely written and put into a fun format :).

Keep it up!

We can have more than 1 paper in this world :)

DeletedUser

severel papers are good cos then the bias is not as great you good ide of the "truth"