The Diplomats Coffee Shop

DeletedUser

I thought that this would be a good place for all our diplomats to get together & discuss peace & tranquility.

DiploHooooo.jpg

DeletedUser

Pos Reps for that quote, mate ;)
If I had your brain, I would have had plenty Diplomatic successes.
Maybe I'll try them sometime...If you don't mind :p

DeletedUser

mi la diplomacia es su la diplomacia

My diplomacy is your diplomacy.

DeletedUser

What kind of coffeeshop is this, the american way or the dutch style, cause that could really effect the diplomacy ;)

DeletedUser

They say that the job of a diplomat is 'to talk someone to hell but in such a way that they are looking forward to the journey'.

DeletedUser

Sounds about right, diplomacy is the art of letting people have things your way :p

DeletedUser

You can't order what you can't dish out.
Everybody should have an agreement on that ;)

DeletedUser

What kind of coffeeshop is this, the american way or the dutch style, cause that could really effect the diplomacy ;)

Eh, it would have to be American, I gave up the Dutch style a good few years ago :p

Anyone else have any screenshots flexing their diplomatic muscle?

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Diplomacy, in actual fact, is the art of talking for long periods without actually saying anything then repairing to the bar to celebrate your success.

dupatron said:
what kind of coffeeshop is this, the american way or the dutch style, cause that could really effect the diplomacy

Neither American nor Dutch style hit the mark. You must have the real thing, and fortunately The Delicatessen is here to provide you with just that. The finest arabica beans, slow roasted on the premises, finely ground then water from the purest Scottish burns is then heated -NOT BOILED - and passed through the powder at a pressure of 1.6bar. You may now marinade your taste buds in the coffee as is should be drunk.

DeletedUser

mmm... even though it's coffee... that was so well described, it made me hungry...

DeletedUser

Diplomacy, in actual fact, is the art of talking for long periods without actually saying anything then repairing to the bar to celebrate your success.

Wrong, Diplomacy is the art of talking for long periods without actually saying anything many times in succession until one of the parties involved gives up something just so they can escape the boardroom.

Alternatively it is way to convince your people you didn't want to waste their lives in highly entertaining combat.

DeletedUser

Wasn't it von Clausewitz that states "War is a continuation of diplomacy by other means."
Attacking is a perfectly logical form of diplomacy -- if the point is to get the other party to do what you want...

DeletedUser

Diplomacy: Meaning, The art of saying nice doggie while looking around for a big stick with which to beat it away with.

DeletedUser

Diplomacy: Meaning, The art of saying nice doggie while looking around for a big stick with which to beat it away with.

Beating dogs is not allowed. Please restrict your beatings to penguins, pandas, bears, phoenixes (sic) jokers, shadows (black or coloured) angels, and various flim flam such as faded destiny(s).

Diplomacy is an art form for those who are incapable of practising the art of war.

Nothing left to lose is not a diplomatic means.

Rimming is diplomacy after the whining.

Last edited by a moderator: