The Empire

DeletedUser

The Empire
fp2529-star-wars-empire-needs-you-poster.jpg

We are a group of experienced players situated in Ocean 44; to our members, we are not promising "world domination" or "total destruction", but we are offering a relaxed, mature environment, where they can play the game, have a good laugh, while staying competitive.

As you will see in "Ocean Alliances" tab, we like to keep a small, exclusive family, but our "Average points" are well over 1000 and rising.

What we are offering:
- Support in defense, support in attack
- Help developing your cities
- Coordinated attacks on specific targets
- Professional TeamSpeak 3 server, for better coordination

What we require from you
- Over 20 years of age
- Have to be located in Ocean 44
- Sense of humor
- Active gameplay, healthy troop count
- Your points must be higher than our "Alliance average"

If you think you meet these requirements, don't hesitate to contact "x loki x" or "Ashopath" in the game.

Also, I'll be at your disposal to answer any questions you may have.

Happy gaming.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

good luck to you! I guess The Norse will be your biggest competition?

DeletedUser

good luck to you! I guess The Norse will be your biggest competition?

We are competitive by nature, however, i believe that it's too early to tag "friends" and "foes"; furthermore I'm not the alliance diplomat so whatever I say should not be taken as the alliance's official stance.

Yes, "The Norse" are ranked #1, but many of their players have well under 500 points; still, with 39 players in this ocean, there is still room for improvement and I'm sure they will grow into a formidable adversary.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good group of guys in this alliance. If you're looking for a comfortable home, this is the place.

DeletedUser27644

Comfortable in grepolis?

:pro: not some kind of hotel!

Anyway good luck :)