Pnp The Empire's last flight - End of the Saga

DeletedUser48572

I'm new to this game by the way. Been restarting the game around and trying new things. Trying to find an alliance where I can fit in and restarting over and stuff. Grepointel will tell you that I'm telling the truth.

I'm going to stay in Taras for a while as I currently feel I'm in good company. We'll play it out.

I stand by what I said. Pacting and too many academies & sister alliances, though you can't avoid it in this game, but spoils the fun. No one could be blamed for it, the nature of the game dictates it, and some do it little too much.

Timing is everything in this game...you joined an alliance that didn't care about diplomacy for some reason or at the very least did a poor job of it.....at least when it mattered..well according to what i have read in the externals

a successful alliance has fighters, leaders and diplomats...a nice mix of the three man...most players can't be all three....that's were the egos come into play..you have to pick who you roll with care in each server

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48780

Timing is everything in this game...you joined an alliance that didn't care about diplomacy for some reason or at the very least did a poor job of it.....at least when it mattered..well according to what i have read in the externals

a successful alliance has fighters, leaders and diplomats...a nice mix of the three man...most players can't be all three....that's were the egos come into play..you have to pick who you roll with care in each server

Yes, I kind of learned it. Day 1 if you are a premade & trust the company otherwise 20-30 days after a server starts. And sticking to an alliance with enough experienced good players and persist.

What troubled me is big alliances don't fight each other and only fight smaller ones. When I entered O66 there was no one to challenge the Fluffernutters and I was left with no option either to join them or leave the ocean. What made the matter worse is The Fluffernutters was only fighting and taking cities from weaker alliances at that time, sure they had put some efforts to establish that status. But had they fight one of the bigger ones it might've given chance for retaliation for newer players. This is what makes many new players to leave the game because they feel the game gets very one sided if they start late.

So I started Taras early on the first day and the rumors are true. Ambitious alliances that start so early most of the time are lead by big egos. So here I'm whining in the forums for everyone's entertainment.

DeletedUser

lol.
Son,learn a bit more before trying to walk with Gods:D
If you want I can start in Taras and get in one of the leading alliances at will in the first 24 hours at your own choice;)
I do see some familiar names in all top 5 alliances;)

DeletedUser48780

lol.
Son,learn a bit more before trying to walk with Gods:D
If you want I can start in Taras and get in one of the leading alliances at will in the first 24 hours at your own choice;)
I do see some familiar names in all top 5 alliances;)

Your majesty, would you be so kind to share your game handle.

DeletedUser48780

No:)
Learn it the hard way.
Is the best one;)

Then you are coward. You already talk like a coward, boasting about your connections with big alliances. Let me know the game handle and I'll join Sinope right now. Lets see what you and your friends are capable of against me.

DeletedUser

Oh no, Oh no . Poor Choppy, someone save him :eek:

PlancheA_167247.jpg

One things for sure. He knows how to milk the externals for maximum effect. He'll be back. :)

2zefp1w.jpg

DeletedUser40223

Great PnP.. But messing with Wookies is dangerous.. Saw one rip some poor fella's arm off once like it was toilet paper.. I soiled myself at the sight.. (again)..:(