The Eta Enquirer : Issue #1

DeletedUser13936

This being our first issue there may not be to much meat on these bones but still enough to make a steak (or ribs, your choice) of awesomeness. So how many of you flew in from New York to see this? Shout if you came in from Chicago! :p

=

THE ETA ENQUIRER #1

Interviews :

JNC 93
1)Q : How is your alliance doing currently?

A :My alliance is doing great. We are losing rank 1 then taking it again over and over, but we're reducing our numbers by getting rid of the inactives. So yes, we're doing good :)

2)Q : Where do you see your alliance in a month?

A :I see TE back at number 1 and still doing what we do best.

3)Q : Where do you see your alliance in a year?

A :It's hard to say what will happen in a year. But I am hoping to still be here, leading TE. I am confident we will still be in the top ranks with the best BP in a year.

4)Q : In your opinion what qualifies you to be founder and leader of your alliance?

A :Well... I founded TE on the 13th of june, 1 year, 1 month & 1 day ago, I have done a lot for TE and brought TE to a world Super power under my policies of leading TE to be the best of the best and it has worked. A lot of people in TE respect me and my decisions, respect is what makes me the founder but also a fellow member and alliance mate.

5)Q : Are there any players you have been taught by and gained experience from

A :Hmm I'm not sure. Rolfgar was my inspiration, I talked to him all the time but he didn't exactly teach me to play the game. I learnt myself since World Beta was launched 1 year & 6 months ago.

6)Q : Why did you start your alliance?

A :I started TE because I wanted to run my own alliance and to own our first ocean, Ocean 52, it was a success and shortly after we became a lot better than I expected!

Adamberr
Q : How is your alliance doing currently?
A : better every day.

Q : Where do you see your alliance in a month?
A : Same place but stronger.

Q : Where do you see your alliance in a year?
A : I dont't think about it, but of course still on a top spot.

Q : In your opinion what qualifies you to be founder and leader of your alliance?
A : I started it along with few others, now im in the background working on diplomacy and managing people where I can.

Q : Are there any players you have been taught by and gained experience from
A : not really, eta was the first server and I just learned day by day.

Q : Why did you start your alliance?
A : to unite Oracle of Pythea with destroyers also we knew BA will target us soon.

Dback
Up to our eyeballs in wars, just how we like it. Everything is going as planed so far.

Hard to say where we will bbe in a month. Depends on a few things realy. Still fighting our wars no doubt.

In a year, hmmmmmm this depends on so many factors. I hope to see AotF and SP gone from our oceans and TE on the run and falling apart.

Every player i have had contact with has in someway taught me or i have gained experience from. Would like to thank a few players though, Moppyo for being one of the best i have seen, Calico jack for being so dam steadfast, Whateverr for letting me see his leadership style even if it was only for a short time back in BA days, lefty befor you went nuts you where a good dude and good attacker also thanks for showing me how not to lead. The rest know who they are.

When lefty lost the plot he did some very nasty things to alot of people, i was one of them. I lefty BA because i didnt want to cause a rift in the alliance over what lefty was doing and saying.I was planing on just being a pain in the *** for some small alliance when Pea asked if i wanted to start a new alliance due to there being a few unhappy BA members at what had happened. So i did. Thus KoDR was born.

Gox1
A : Never been better. I have got the feeling that time has come to make some tough choices.

A : Having another 200-300 cities more. I believe some serious changes in big map will happen. One of them may be the northern branch of KA becoming a separate alliance.

A : Well, few wars and merges ahead of us. Hopefully we will be fine.

Q : In your opinion what qualifies you to be founder and leader of your alliance?
A : Patience, Passion. I think we focus too much on the leaders at the forum anyway. I would be rather talking about the generals. They are doing all job on the ground.

A : Adamberr – how to plan in the long term; Kiryoz – how to defend; Kevinfc – how to use art of deception;

A : Wasn’t me.

SpartanWarrior 102
A : I see us doing okay, obviously not as well as some (TE, UoW, CR, etc.) but i still believe we're going alright.

A : Hopefully with a little more control over 57, DH have very strong members there who are putting up a great fight.

A : HOPEFULLY as a much larger, more destructive force, though we are first time leaders, i believe we could make it possible.

A : I really hate talking about myself -__-. i have great talking skills which are helpful with diplomatic events, and i have a good knowledge of the game.

A : numerous, weejy being the main, he left recently, not sure why. AME Lord, went ghost a few days ago. Lord marshal, creator of the first alliance i was in, also took me under his wing to teach me the basics.

A : Myself and some other members of now defunct 'The project' weren't happy with how the alliance was being run, we believed the founder was only there so he had body guards while he took on his goal of being 1st in the ocean. I sent messages to players who had helped me in the alliance when i left telling them that i would still support them if ever needed, one replied telling me he wanted to revolt, and we went from there.

Klevasajaski
1- I started my alliance for some reasons :

When BA was seperated in 2 alliances (AoF and BN300), i was on o25! There were no BA,AoF or BN300, i had no support! The only way i could survive there was if i created my own alliance! Now we are more than alliance, we are a family!

2- Yes sure not only by 1 player!

3- I will answer this shortly! When i started The Third Alliance i had plans, i had thinked about every situation! Thats why i invited members and alliances to join me before i created TTA! But when TTA was dissbanded by pafapa one of my members JDelcarpio created again TTA and he wanted me as an leader! So my answer is that my members decided that i would be the leader, you must ask them what qualifies me to be a founder and leader of my alliance.

4- In 1 year? I cant see in the future lol :p ... But i want to see TTA in top 12 alliances! It has strong members,loyal and i think it will get more and more!

5- In a month, i would like to see TTA flag on KE citys on north of o25! And why not on south of o24 :)

6- My alliance has "paused" the war with KE! We did that to be prepaired! Now we are completing my plan of XXXXX ( sorry cant tell)

=

Riddle :

I am old but have no arms or legs just a face and a hand. What am I?

Joke of The Day :

The Lone Ranger and Tonto went camping in the desert. After they got their tent all set up, both men fell sound asleep.

-

Some hours later, Tonto wakes the Lone Ranger and says, "Kemo Sabe, look toward sky, what you see?"

-

The Lone Ranger replies, "I see millions of stars." "What that tell you?" asked Tonto.

-

The Lone Ranger ponders for a minute then says, "Astronomically speaking, it tells me there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn is in Leo. Time wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three in the morning. Theologically, the Lord is all-powerful and we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What's it tell you, Tonto?"

-

"You dumber than buffalo crap. It mean someone steal tent."

-

Thats a knee slapper eh?

(D)

Well this is the end of our first issue, hope you enjoyed it. :)

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Nice one Hihi, sorry I can't +rep you again.

@Gox: Q : "Are there any players you have been taught by and gained experience from
A : Adamberr – how to plan in the long term; Kiryoz – how to defend; Kevinfc – how to use art of deception;"

What's that supposed to mean? Upset because he invited a few of your players...?

And to solve the riddle is: Grandfather clock? lol :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well since this is the newspapers of ETA I would ask for a favour from anyone who could help out on this thing,it is not a joke and I am being serius.

Missing person - Ame Lord (I am sure many from ETA remember him)

If anyone had any contact with him please let me know,if you know possible his Skype name or email address please let me know,any kind of info would be most welcome,thanks.

He went to Kenya and never came back to grepolis,and he was not looking like he will quit the game,at least not without saying goodbye,I didnt know him for long time but we had more then few talks and some other people are concerned.
Ame if you reading this let us know you are well and fine,and everything is good.

I know many people go to VM and never came back and if that is the case it is more then fine,I am just concerned for Ame Lord...

DeletedUser

Nice one Hihi, sorry I can't +rep you again.

@Gox: Q : "Are there any players you have been taught by and gained experience from
A : Adamberr – how to plan in the long term; Kiryoz – how to defend; Kevinfc – how to use art of deception;"

What's that supposed to mean? Upset because he invited a few of your players...?

And to solve the riddle is: Grandfather clock? lol

:) dont provoke me Jnc. I wouldnt mind +rep though.

DeletedUser

This being our first issue there may not be to much meat on these bones but still enough to make a steak (or ribs, your choice) of awesomeness. So how many of you flew in from New York to see this? Shout if you came in from Chicago! :p

=

THE ETA ENQUIRER #1

Interviews :

JNC 93
1)Q : How is your alliance doing currently?

A :My alliance is doing great. We are losing rank 1 then taking it again over and over, but we're reducing our numbers by getting rid of the inactives. So yes, we're doing good :)

2)Q : Where do you see your alliance in a month?

A :I see TE back at number 1 and still doing what we do best.

3)Q : Where do you see your alliance in a year?

A :It's hard to say what will happen in a year. But I am hoping to still be here, leading TE. I am confident we will still be in the top ranks with the best BP in a year.

4)Q : In your opinion what qualifies you to be founder and leader of your alliance?

A :Well... I founded TE on the 13th of june, 1 year, 1 month & 1 day ago, I have done a lot for TE and brought TE to a world Super power under my policies of leading TE to be the best of the best and it has worked. A lot of people in TE respect me and my decisions, respect is what makes me the founder but also a fellow member and alliance mate.

5)Q : Are there any players you have been taught by and gained experience from

A :Hmm I'm not sure. Rolfgar was my inspiration, I talked to him all the time but he didn't exactly teach me to play the game. I learnt myself since World Beta was launched 1 year & 6 months ago.

6)Q : Why did you start your alliance?

A :I started TE because I wanted to run my own alliance and to own our first ocean, Ocean 52, it was a success and shortly after we became a lot better than I expected!

Adamberr
A : better every day.

A : Same place but stronger.

A : I dont't think about it, but of course still on a top spot.

A : I started it along with few others, now im in the background working on diplomacy and managing people where I can.

A : not really, eta was the first server and I just learned day by day.

A : to unite Oracle of Pythea with destroyers also we knew BA will target us soon.

Dback
Up to our eyeballs in wars, just how we like it. Everything is going as planed so far.

Hard to say where we will bbe in a month. Depends on a few things realy. Still fighting our wars no doubt.

In a year, hmmmmmm this depends on so many factors. I hope to see AotF and SP gone from our oceans and TE on the run and falling apart.

Every player i have had contact with has in someway taught me or i have gained experience from. Would like to thank a few players though, Moppyo for being one of the best i have seen, Calico jack for being so dam steadfast, Whateverr for letting me see his leadership style even if it was only for a short time back in BA days, lefty befor you went nuts you where a good dude and good attacker also thanks for showing me how not to lead. The rest know who they are.

When lefty lost the plot he did some very nasty things to alot of people, i was one of them. I lefty BA because i didnt want to cause a rift in the alliance over what lefty was doing and saying.I was planing on just being a pain in the *** for some small alliance when Pea asked if i wanted to start a new alliance due to there being a few unhappy BA members at what had happened. So i did. Thus KoDR was born.

Gox1
A : Never been better. I have got the feeling that time has come to make some tough choices.

A : Having another 200-300 cities more. I believe some serious changes in big map will happen. One of them may be the northern branch of KA becoming a separate alliance.

A : Well, few wars and merges ahead of us. Hopefully we will be fine.

A : Patience, Passion. I think we focus too much on the leaders at the forum anyway. I would be rather talking about the generals. They are doing all job on the ground.

A : Adamberr – how to plan in the long term; Kiryoz – how to defend; Kevinfc – how to use art of deception;

A : Wasn’t me.

SpartanWarrior 102
A : I see us doing okay, obviously not as well as some (TE, UoW, CR, etc.) but i still believe we're going alright.

A : Hopefully with a little more control over 57, DH have very strong members there who are putting up a great fight.

A : HOPEFULLY as a much larger, more destructive force, though we are first time leaders, i believe we could make it possible.

A : I really hate talking about myself -__-. i have great talking skills which are helpful with diplomatic events, and i have a good knowledge of the game.

A : numerous, weejy being the main, he left recently, not sure why. AME Lord, went ghost a few days ago. Lord marshal, creator of the first alliance i was in, also took me under his wing to teach me the basics.

A : Myself and some other members of now defunct 'The project' weren't happy with how the alliance was being run, we believed the founder was only there so he had body guards while he took on his goal of being 1st in the ocean. I sent messages to players who had helped me in the alliance when i left telling them that i would still support them if ever needed, one replied telling me he wanted to revolt, and we went from there.

Klevasajaski
1- I started my alliance for some reasons :

When BA was seperated in 2 alliances (AoF and BN300), i was on o25! There were no BA,AoF or BN300, i had no support! The only way i could survive there was if i created my own alliance! Now we are more than alliance, we are a family!

2- Yes sure not only by 1 player!

3- I will answer this shortly! When i started The Third Alliance i had plans, i had thinked about every situation! Thats why i invited members and alliances to join me before i created TTA! But when TTA was dissbanded by pafapa one of my members JDelcarpio created again TTA and he wanted me as an leader! So my answer is that my members decided that i would be the leader, you must ask them what qualifies me to be a founder and leader of my alliance.

4- In 1 year? I cant see in the future lol :p ... But i want to see TTA in top 12 alliances! It has strong members,loyal and i think it will get more and more!

5- In a month, i would like to see TTA flag on KE citys on north of o25! And why not on south of o24 :)

6- My alliance has "paused" the war with KE! We did that to be prepaired! Now we are completing my plan of XXXXX ( sorry cant tell)

=

Riddle :

I am old but have no arms or legs just a face and a hand. What am I?

Joke of The Day :

The Lone Ranger and Tonto went camping in the desert. After they got their tent all set up, both men fell sound asleep.

-

Some hours later, Tonto wakes the Lone Ranger and says, "Kemo Sabe, look toward sky, what you see?"

-

The Lone Ranger replies, "I see millions of stars." "What that tell you?" asked Tonto.

-

The Lone Ranger ponders for a minute then says, "Astronomically speaking, it tells me there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn is in Leo. Time wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three in the morning. Theologically, the Lord is all-powerful and we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What's it tell you, Tonto?"

-

"You dumber than buffalo crap. It mean someone steal tent."

-

Thats a knee slapper eh?

(D)

Well this is the end of our first issue, hope you enjoyed it. :)

My nickname is KLEVISKALAJSI not Klevasajaski lol :p

DeletedUser13936

Sorry, i tried my best.

BONUS INTERVIEW :

Whateverr
A : Chaos Rising is doing very well. We are gaining a few cities and losing a few cities. We finally got the challenge we where looking for. We are mainly at war with Knights Empire rank #1 alliance. Knights Empire seemed to have changed strategies, they where once the invaders moving into O-25 now they are forced to fight in what they once use to call their core oceans O-24/34. We have gained over 112 cities over the last month and over 2 million battle points. Steady growth and good active fighters who can ask for more?

A : Basically the same, we might have a few more cities in ocean 24/34.

A : A year really? I'm not sure. We might just recruit the world all 450 players that might be remaining. (joke) Probably fighting whoever is the #1 alliance at that time.

A : Personally nothing qualifies me. I'm a founder only because people within a squad of BA decided I would be the founder. Maybe it was my activity. As far as leader, I think it's my understanding of the game is what qualifies me.

A : funny you should ask, This isn't my first browser game so you could say hundreds from outside this game. Truth is I've learned from just about every top 12 alliance leader in this game for the last year. I've also learned from my entire alliance. You see in Chaos Rising we are a democracy so, we value everyone opinions. I learn from others when they state there opinions. From a newbie rusty and donald taught me the game. When fearless fighters merged with BA/fate scully/lefty/MoppyO started teaching me. Everyone that attacked me and everyone I attacked taught me weather they knew it or not. So, you can say the world of ETA has taught me this game.

A :There where clear signs that BA (my former alliance) leadership was under stress and that it wouldn't be long before they had a good chance of imploding. There was also a good argument that this area of the world was ignored and it would be possible for a good leader to create a great alliance without much resistance. So, you could say right place at the right time.

DeletedUser15946

Nice :) but brlinho, they wont understand text of your link :p

DeletedUser19492

Well since this is the newspapers of ETA I would ask for a favour from anyone who could help out on this thing,it is not a joke and I am being serius.

Missing person - Ame Lord (I am sure many from ETA remember him)
.[/I]

I talked to him back then, he told me he was going to travel with his friends and later he would join us along with battle butcher, but he never returned... same thing with zanshiskay back in the DFE days...

now to Gox1, I feel honoured to be mentioned in your lil interview there, but odd enough you talk about me teaching you something without ever saying a single hello...

I understand you´ve not been long enough in ETA to know a bit of history, that´s why you´re making such a noob mistake. the message I sent to the members in KA worth recruiting, was so very truth. sad thing is, what I tried to prevent, you started yourself...

good luck in your little parade, ocean 62 is a home base for some of our gigantic members, I won´t fight this little war of yours, but keep attacking, you might make someone angry and get your alliance wiped out.

Last edited by a moderator:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I talked to him back then, he told me he was going to travel with his friends and later he would join us along with battle butcher, but he never returned... same thing with zanshiskay back in the DFE days...

now to Gox1, I feel honoured to be mentioned in your lil interview there, but odd enough you talk about me teaching you something without ever saying a single hello...

I understand you´ve not been long enough in ETA to know a bit of history, that´s why you´re making such a noob mistake. the message I sent to the members in KA worth recruiting, was so very truth. sad thing is, what I tried to prevent, you started yourself...

good luck in your little parade, ocean 62 is a home base for some of our gigantic members, I won´t fight this little war of yours, but keep attacking, you might make someone angry and get your alliance wiped out.

Hey Kevin, good to see you on the forums :)

DeletedUser

KevinFc
Mentioning you in the interview was a little provocation of mine. You should not take it literally.
I would not be so quick judging who have done the mistake. One should try first find out about the motivations and targets before jumping to the conclusions. Your partially successful attempts of recruiting the KA members were just an episode in the chain of events that eventually caused the war. Don’t give me a that you care so much about the peace and all your actions were in the name of peace. If recruiting members of the allied/nap alliance is an action to preserve peace, hell, I don’t want to know what you do when you want to go to war.
Respect for rygar, doesn’t hide that he wanted the war and has been actively pursuing it:
This is a good thing. I have been asking Jnc for over a month if we could attack KA because their intentions seemed to be leading to war (i was right), but Jnc asked me not to out of respect to Adam.
He considered growing KA as a threat. I would not think any different being a member of TE.

DeletedUser

Gox1, Kevinfc was your biggest voice for peace in our alliance. He seen that i was getting excited about your push into 62 and asked if taking in a few of the larger more developed players would ease the situation, it wouldn't.

Your actions are hostile in my eyes and should be met accordingly. Now they will be

DeletedUser10295

Your actions are hostile in my eyes and should be met accordingly. Now they will be

Love this line!

It should be part of every diplomatic cable declaring war in ETA from here on out.

Great idea for a thread BTW. +1 rep

DeletedUser

Love this line!

It should be part of every diplomatic cable declaring war in ETA from here on out.

Great idea for a thread BTW. +1 rep

Thanks Aba ;)

Quick update:

We've taken many cities of KA's in our oceans thus pushing them back to where they belong (the rim). Seems many of KA's members are running into vmode now so we'll stand at attention waiting for their return. (SW)

DeletedUser

I would do it but dont know how,so someone else should step up and try it at least..