The Eta Enquirer!

• Thread starter DeletedUser13936
  • Start date

DeletedUser13936

a0dvm8.jpg

Yes, i have decided to start a newspaper. Since every world seems to have one...except eta! :D

Next Saturday we will be launching the first issue. We are in need of employes, if you want to be a writer or editor send me a message.

(SW)

-

Employes :

Le Big Cheese (Boss man) : HIHIpeople
Editor/guy who shouts about TE and JNC : LordStuart
Writer guy : Brlinho

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good idea sir, I was wondering would anyone try it here. I can cancel my subscription to the Daily Growl now...

DeletedUser13936

Nope, but if you want you can be an interviewer or writer.

Good idea sir, I was wondering would anyone try it here. I can cancel my subscription to the Daily Growl now...

would you like to be a writer/editor/interviewer?

DeletedUser

I can write an article...but must be less drunk for that..I am applying for a job at Wednesday...

DeletedUser

Cheers man but i'd probably be useless at it anyhow so i'm gonna have to give it a miss. Good luck with it though and I can't wait to see it when it comes out!

DeletedUser13936

aww :(

thanks though, if you ever want to apply just PM me.

DeletedUser

Yeah sure i'll have a think about it and get back to you. But don't keep a place open that others may want to take

DeletedUser

great idea HIHI and gl with it. i hope i get an interview. that way i can "no comment" on all the questions. :p

DeletedUser

Oh darn,thats 4-th job I applied and got it when had more then few beers...well if money is less then 300 dollars per a week I can resign very fast...

Although I am not sure have I applied for writing at newspapers or for deliver them!?

DeletedUser

I would like to apply if it pays at least 1k, atleast 10 paid days off a month, health benefits and letter of experience.

if you can't pay i will derep you, beware!

DeletedUser13936

2 bottles of beer on the wall....:p

and yeah we pay 1,000 dollars an hour and you get free insurance :cool:

great idea HIHI and gl with it. i hope i get an interview. that way i can "no comment" on all the questions. :p

sure i'll interview you, but you could be the least bit helpful

DeletedUser

and yeah we pay 1,000 dollars an hour and you get free insurance :cool:

insurance from you i suppose haha. what position is open in your newspaper btw?

please let klev interview eta players and leaders. it would surely be an ..... erm.... "interesting" section. ;)

DeletedUser

insurance from you i suppose haha. what position is open in your newspaper btw?

please let klev interview eta players and leaders. it would surely be an ..... erm.... "interesting" section. ;)

You will be my first interview ;)