The Fall of Nexus

DeletedUser

Nexus has failed, and I am leaving that world. I have gave founder rights a trusted person, and I am leaving. Maybe I will make another alliance someday... :p

Nexus might still survive, but it depends on what the current founder does...

It has been a fun few weeks, and I look forward to playing with you guys in other worlds.

Good luck to all of the successful alliances.

Bye Upsilians!
;)

For right now, I will start learning more, and I will try to become a better leader. I will not make any more premades soon, but I might make some normal alliances here and there for practice.

DeletedUser11965

Im so sorry dude, 2.0 just aint for me, im a slow grower and etc.

1st versions are supported by my mobile so i have 24/7 access

DeletedUser13936

sorry about nexus tco i can't wait to play with u in domination though

DeletedUser13647

With TC0 gone I will discontinue spying on TGA and leave this world as well.

DeletedUser

Nexus has voted overwhelmingly (7 to 1) to join with TGA and we are in the process of exiting those members.

DeletedUser2795

For some reason everyone was given leader rights :S.
Anyways, I have quit Upsilon, it did not look like I was going to be able to do much good against the people who were farming me, and I was just getting bored :p

DeletedUser

Tried to get the members to communicate

For some reason everyone was given leader rights :S.
Anyways, I have quit Upsilon, it did not look like I was going to be able to do much good against the people who were farming me, and I was just getting bored :p

I thought I would make everyone a leader to shake them out of their shells. Communication is an important component for a heathly alliance -- big or small.

So it didn't work. 10-20% of an alliances membership is all you are going to get to interact with the other group members. This is based on a casual obervance of 50+ alliances, 5k plus members in 3 different games over a 3 year period.

At least all remaining members were able to see who was active and who was not.

So now you know why it was done.:cool: