The FBI secret message

DeletedUser

so yeah, i got this random message by a guy called The FBI, mentioned something about a deadly secret blah blah refresh this message every few seconds, vital importance etc etc then goes into symbols towards the end

seems like a load of rubbish to me and an attempt to rip off Assassins Creed but the weird thing is it deletes itself from my inbox, i've had it twice now and both times its disappeared, my friends have had the same

anyone got an explanation?

my thought was it was a grepo mod trying to stir up some interest by getting us to investigate...:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i thought it was a spam but if it was really important it wouldn't be deleted but it's still coming back isnt it after being deleted

DeletedUser

I told DraculasHier and the message slowed his computer, so he told a in game mod.Someone in my alliance said, it was a virus.

DeletedUser

its not a virus, its just a message written with some stuff that I cant find right now to prove that you guys are just going crazy for no reason

block the guy, delete his message, dont care about him.

DeletedUser

i got one tooo...it vanished too...my whole alliance got it...

check out FBIs profile..it has it tooo...

ingame profile

DeletedUser

listen guys....he is not mad...it has a secret message in it..i decoded it...

it is something secret i cant post it here...

DeletedUser

it basically has a funny sentence ...which is where the mystery begins..that is just the start

DeletedUser

Then if its a funny message why not post it in the forums theres no harm on stating what that statement ment

DeletedUser

wait for some time...

even i get to the end of this i will post it..

i got a reply from FBI that says it forms a picture

DeletedUser

It has been dealt with; all the messages have been deleted and the player is "gone".

Enjoy your gaming :)

DeletedUser

k49tmp.png

DeletedUser5

Yeah, there's a generator on the internet that creates sentences using these characters. It's not a virus.

The reason the messages were deleted is because we're able to remove messages sent from a player.