The Final Leg...Who Will Win?

DeletedUser41523

Well guys it looks like the final leg of Delos. I see our plan for an LD/ER/EoD merger has finally be completed and there's only really two alliances that are relevant left in the world now. So my question to the remaining players of Delos is, who will emerge victorious? EmpireOfRenegadeWarriors? Or Centauri League.

DeletedUser40827

Smilodon, did you play in Delos? If so, why did you leave?

DeletedUser41523

I was Nodcrush in Delos. So I was co leading LD at the time.

I left due to school.

DeletedUser32799

Centauri league don't look like they will win. Even with The Incorporated as a training base they're still not big enough. Not by a long shot.

DeletedUser40827

Yes, but we can stop EOD/ExLD get the crowns by holding in long enough, I would be happy enough with that, since I already got a crown

DeletedUser1405

I went through a bad illness which left me out of the game for a long period, and am now playing again. Not going into to many details as to what happened but will wish the guys luck for the end of Delos.

DeletedUser43104

My god this forum is busy.....

2 down 2 to go.......Have CL/Red devils/ Wonder Busters...whatever you call yourselves today given up or what?

DeletedUser43104

Yeh of course! we will have them soon. Its not greedy to get what you deserve :)

DeletedUser

wow.... rich posted lol we must be doing good if you have time to post :p

I can think of several "appropriate" names for the initials CL.

Completely Lost
Costly Loss
Clue Less
Compliments Lacking
Currently Losing

I know this is a little dig, but you shouldn't mind after all the times you guys tried to drive wedges between ER, EoD, B&H, and LoW. Enjoyed fighting you chaps. Oh, a tip for next time... don't make an academy like that... it is the perfect place to pick up a bunch of spies. lol

I do have to say, your security was quite good (doing most things via skype and then dividing all of that into ocean groups so one player couldn't see what was happening in oceans he wasn't in), but it was fun to crack and sit right under your nose. Best of luck in future worlds!

DeletedUser

We're just 1 WW away from all 7. So already have Victor of the World award. Just waiting on our crown and Master of the World award. :) CL are trying one last throw to stop the last WW but they've lost most of their best players.. rance, Nazgul, buga, Mitja, desmodros..... so unless they get a miracle, its over.....

DeletedUser41523

Alls well that ends well then. Good job guys, I'm glad that I got a chance to be apart of it and that it all worked out. :)

DeletedUser

And its OVER!!!! EmpireOfRenegadeWarriors has completed ALL 7 WW's and officially won the crowns! :)

First 4 WW.PNG

Last 3 WW.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38070

Many congratulations guys, sorry I didn't stick out this world long with you but pleased to see you do the job.