The Grand Zodiacs

• Thread starter DeletedUser14204
  • Start date

DeletedUser14204

Hi all im an experienced player from grepo (eta, beta, kappa, nu, mu, Sigma, tau and phi) and now im back and in world upsilon and im now recreating my alliance (which has become very successful in sigma and upsilon) right here in upsilon with the new name of The Grand Zodiacs.

Requirements:
1. Must be a loyal player
2. Get on at least once a day.
3. must be in ocean 45
4. must be aggressive

Goals:
1. Dominate ocean 45.
2. Have good, experienced members.
3. Destroy all MRA's

My Experience:
I have led many alliances and have had the #1(for alliance) spot on many occaisions and as a player have made it to top #30. i have played exstensively in 5 different worlds and will continue to do so.

What's In It For You?
We are an alliance. We will defend each other with our lifes (accounts lol.) We will never give up, and will keep growing and learning. We will teach each other what we know, and keep secrets safe. We will destroy our enemies.

Join us now!!:
If you want to join, send me a PM(here or in world upsilon) or post below. I will accept anyone from the forum with experience.

DeletedUser

How do you guys plan to deal with Titans, Project Genesis and Spartans in your ocean? Just curious.

Other than that, good look! You look decent :)

DeletedUser

Titans don't seem to pose any threat at the minute, S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S are a candidate for the least organised alliance ever and we are friendly with Project Genesis :)

Thanks for the compliment :)

DeletedUser

Ah I see. A pact with project was a good idea. The others are half-n-half.

Good luck folks. Maybe you should have a min point requirement to keep the noobs out :p

DeletedUser

Yeah, we've got a minimum point limit of our average points (Currently 1720) to keep out the not-so-good players, but we put commitment, courage and gameplay before points generally.

DeletedUser14204

the very worst thing about this world which is absolutly digracful and diabolicol and should be illegle is....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................the game speed sorry this reply took so long ;) you understand lol

DeletedUser

the very worst thing about this world which is absolutly digracful and diabolicol and should be illegle is....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................the game speed sorry this reply took so long ;) you understand lol

Ya and its even slower now that the farming has changed to less booty