The Great Spartan Army 2: Recruiting

DeletedUser

Take it down please.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

keithandmitzi? Are you kidding?

Uh, i wouldn't join this people. keithandmitzi's reputation has plumeted recently if you would like to know more simply pop over to the Beta forum.

DeletedUser

There are always people flaming someone else and vice versa. He has donated a combined 3,000 resources to me in the beginning of my 1100 city, which is quite substantial. I have never picked up and negative vibe from him or any other player in the alliance. I wouldn't be going to bat for them if I otherwise had.

DeletedUser

I have.

It's mostly a post by Devynsire saying how he wants a post w/o flaming people then his very next line is "Worst Leader of Beta: Keithnmitzi". Ok....like that is a reliable source.

Keithnmitzi came on the server and talked , so people QQed. They sound like a bunch of spineless leaders. I'd want my leader to have some bravado too.

DeletedUser

Keith posted no reports. He did not have proof. He also did not make much sense in most of his posts.

Also, pro-tip.

They sound like a bunch of spineless leaders

I happen to be one of those leaders. Not ML, but a Beta Leader. Keith was made aware several times by people who did not want to flame, but who wanted to help him seem more credible.
His team-mate prabha did not happen to help matters either. Would he happen to be with you?

DeletedUser

If you did not post and add into the thread then I said nothing of you.

How can you say devynsire did not want to flame when he lead his "Best Of" post with that "fact"?

Anyways, this is a recruitment thread, if you have questions please let me know. I'd be more than happen to respond in game.

DeletedUser

Keith posted no reports. He did not have proof. He also did not make much sense in most of his posts.

Also, pro-tip.

I happen to be one of those leaders. Not ML, but a Beta Leader. Keith was made aware several times by people who did not want to flame, but who wanted to help him seem more credible.
His team-mate prabha did not happen to help matters either. Would he happen to be with you?

haha u, a leader? now that is one crazy dream. u may have the title but tht doesnt mean u truely lead ur alliance and as for the reports, only idiots post reports in the forum with their troops clearly visible and seeing what they defeated can show u how much they have in general so only leaders who fail at tactics show the reports. u obviously are a failure leader...

DeletedUser

haha u, a leader? now that is one crazy dream. u may have the title but tht doesnt mean u truely lead ur alliance and as for the reports, only idiots post reports in the forum with their troops clearly visible and seeing what they defeated can show u how much they have in general so only leaders who fail at tactics show the reports. u obviously are a failure leader...

Posting a cleared city, with the resources and attacking troops blanked shows nothing.

Learn to use paragraphs, and stop with the text speak, I implore you, for the sake of me and your genetically inferior offspring (if you live long enough to asexually reproduce like some kind of single digit iq mould).

o_0 you got owned sapphire old school style

If by oldskool, you mean paleolithic, where communication was a series of grunts and displays of genital waving, then yes, you are right, I can see there have been some members (yay for puns) revealing their monosyllabic language.

DeletedUser

Posting a cleared city, with the resources and attacking troops blanked shows nothing.

Learn to use paragraphs, and stop with the text speak, I implore you, for the sake of me and your genetically inferior offspring if you live long enough to asexually reproduce like some kind of single digit mould.

If by oldskool, you mean paleolithic, where communication was a series of grunts and displays of genital waving, then yes, you are right, clearly a couple have been exposed in this thread.

if u need cleared city reports then y not just check the grepostats and see the city conquered? its safer tacticly and more intelligent and as for my text speak i type this wat beceause it is faster. I am perfectly capapble of using perfect gramar, language, and spelling sir. Now kindly leave as you have just proved yourself a tactical idiot.

DeletedUser

You can clear a city without wanting to conquer it, you could be: -

• clearing out land nukes
  • clearing ls nukes
  • getting bp so you can take another city
  • creating distractions
  • disrupting resource networks

the list goes on.

As for being a tactical idiot, I have 5-6x your ABP on our best worlds.

as for my text speak i type this wat beceause it is faster. I am perfectly capapble of using perfect gramar, language, and spelling sir.

I think it would take me longer to type in text speak, each to their own though. If you type in coherent structured english (it doesn't have to be particularly articulate or anything) people will take your statements far more seriously, rather than dismissing you as another idiot with a keyboard.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You can clear a city without wanting to conquer it, you could be: -

• clearing out land nukes
  • clearing ls nukes
  • getting bp so you can take another city
  • creating distractions
  • disrupting resource networks

the list goes on.

As for being a tactical idiot, I have 5-6x your ABP on our best worlds.

I think it would take me longer to type in text speak, each to their own though. If you type in coherent structured english (it doesn't have to be particularly articulate or anything) people will take your statements far more seriously, rather than dismissing you as another idiot with a keyboard.
yes u could but then u show off ur forces and that isnt good. and text speak is easy for me as it is just a form of short hand

DeletedUser

You don't have to show your forces, or the resources you gained, you can just show the enemy's forces.

For example : -

exampleo.jpg

See, there is nothing you can learn about my forces from that report.

And yes, my cities in Nu will be named after Mister Men.

DeletedUser

You don't have to show your forces, or the resources you gained, you can just show the enemy's forces.

For example : -

exampleo.jpg

See, there is nothing you can learn about my forces from that report.

And yes, my cities in Nu will be named after Mister Men.
haha nice city name and but if u show the enemy forces that u defeated then they can guage how many forces u have though simulation and seeing what is the minumum amount of forces possbile. either way its dangerous in times of war

DeletedUser

Prabha, i would like to see you try and lead an alliance successfully. I do. Feel free to pit yourself against me, one on one, and we will see if you are as great as you seem to think you are.
Also, i would only have been owned if he had
1) clearly made sense
and 2) been right
Neither of which was achieved.

DeletedUser

Prabha, i would like to see you try and lead an alliance successfully. I do. Feel free to pit yourself against me, one on one, and we will see if you are as great as you seem to think you are.
Also, i would only have been owned if he had
1) clearly made sense
and 2) been right
Neither of which was achieved.
i am not parading around saying im a great leader. i dont know if i am or not. u on the other hand seem 2 think ur a great leader and everything ive heard of u is bad. also both of those were acheived ur just 2 idiotic to understand.

DeletedUser

Of course. Silly me. I should never have pitted my wit against your immensely intelligent self.

Read your mail, i refuse to reply to you again. Grow up and get over yourself.

DeletedUser

i am not parading around saying im a great leader. i dont know if i am or not. u on the other hand seem 2 think ur a great leader and everything ive heard of u is bad. also both of those were acheived ur just 2 idiotic to understand.

Well I can attest to a few things here.

1. You haven't made much sense at all in the entirety of this thread. It takes me about five minutes to translate everything you typed into a language called "English" where we speak in fluent and complete sentences.

2. From as far I can tell Sapphire is a great leader, she's active and keeps players involved in the alliance. That's something that almost every alliance either I, or my brother has been in have been unable to do. (Trust me, I've heard his irate rantings on several occasions on how bad some of his alliance leaders have been.) Another thing I'd like to point out here you said "everything I've heard of you is bad". They keyword here is HEARD not SEEN. I prefer to stick to the rule "believe half of what you hear, most of what you see."

Just sayin :p

DeletedUser

Well Sapphire Sarrows I am, as our messages have said, perfectly capable of proper and complete english. That goes for you as well Salicitor I choose this text form of shorthand. As for the, "heard not seen" comment I have heard/seen what I have and it is what i go with for now. As for your comment I will take this into consideration as it does take quite the prowess to controle a two-hundred and eightteen member alliance.