The Great War

DeletedUser

So has The Great war of GGW, New LGW, LGW, and GWD vs ND, TEE, TEE pot, and Incubi stopped? Or are you guys still going at it?

slobo.c

Strategos
That will be interesting! :D
Whats with Eastern Republic on which side are they??

Last edited:

DeletedUser

We are currently fighting TEE
Correction, ER are currently taking on two or three players from TEE in Ocean 56. So far TEE have not lost a single city; I've had 5 from ER in the last week although I think a couple of those might have been from inactive players as they didn't fight back (so unfortunately I can't congratulate myself too much:p)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yea my facts may be a little messed up, so correct me if im wrong

DeletedUser

I will be honest and say Incubi arnt at war with GGW that would be admitting they are a challenge,they are just our nearest farms :)

DeletedUser

thats just my humble opinion tho i didnt know you were back from vm ;)

DeletedUser

Just got back :) Had a nice holiday.

Well I tend to agree to a certain extent but I refuse to say that everyone in GGW is a noob, though there certainly are some

slobo.c

Strategos
From what I can see The Ecstatic Escapades and Incubi are the best........... :D
GGW arent bad but..................I dont know :)

DeletedUser

Just got back :) Had a nice holiday.

Well I tend to agree to a certain extent but I refuse to say that everyone in GGW is a noob, though there certainly are some

very correct. not all, but majority. every alliance has vets, up and comers, newbs, and NOOBs.

DeletedUser

I dont disagree but I hope this will be changed in the near future :)

DeletedUser

lol me too! wish an enemy was more like us and made me lose sleep at night and check game non-stop all day. but, alas, i dont see that happening till day "ever" comes that has to be inc vs tee. now that'd be a war to crack the planet! i fear none, but i have plenty respect for TEE and know if/when that day ever had to come that it would involve many bloody noses, broken bones, stitches, etc till someone screamed uncle! lol

DeletedUser

I didnt mean to upset anyone with my post after a few messages in my ingame mailbox concerning it,Glad you had a nice holiday too Gitte.I do agree with the other posts.The reason I think Inc is in such a good position is we have a majority of older players with other world experience(this is very important to me as a old timer myself lol),also not many if any inactive concerns and we dont have to eat any internal inactives so our closest targets are ghosts or red dots.I do think you are a good,skilled player and also a nice person Gitte.You would prolly fit in really well here hehe.

P.s Im not saying your old either lol

DeletedUser

gitte may not be old as if i know such things but after knowing she just had a kid(congrats btw) she became a milf irregardless! lol i know i am a pig.

DeletedUser

Oh thanks Courage I wasnt offended. I was only joking. I though you knew :)

Wannabee thanks for the congrats BUT if I am a milf I was one already lol. I have 3!!!! kids

DeletedUser

lol Gitte you crack me up lol what a come back! and btw i enjoyed this thread alot, And welcome back gitte i guess id better put some more support in my bases around you again :p

DeletedUser

lol Gitte you crack me up lol what a come back! and btw i enjoyed this thread alot, And welcome back gitte i guess id better put some more support in my bases around you again :p

Haha well it was either that or "couldnt we settle this by you just giving me one of your cities, since I am married and my husband might not like it" lol. But decided for the more innocent one :)