The Grepolis Christmas calendar: discussion

DeletedUser

Please leave your presents and comments here:

christmas.png

Hello little elfs and forum reindeer,

Once again the holiday season will be upon us and we would like to reward our players with an in-game advent calender. Many of you may know this event from last year. Presents will be floating in the ocean from December 1st until December 24th, and you will be able to open one each day(24 presents in total).

The contents of the presents may be:
-resources
-units
-spells
-other bonuses

This event will be active on both 1.0 and 2.0 Grepolis versions. Remember that the 1.0 worlds will be updated to version 2.0 on December 8th.

___

Advent calendar guide:

1) Look at your ocean map and find the small present in the bottom right corner.

christmaspic.png

2) now scroll over the present and a hint should be revealed

Example:
You always use the first numbers of the X and Y coordinates

so X: 456 and Y:789 would be shown as ocean: 47

So the present is between X coordinates: 400-499 and Y coordinates: 700-799!

3) Insert the X and Y coordinates from the present hint into the map navigator tool and you should find the present for that day swimming in that ocean. Remember, it is nice to communicate the position of the gift to your alliance as a courtesy.

map_gifts.png

___

Additional information:
-Only one present can be opened per day
-The time used for this competition will be the Grepolis.net server time GMT +1
-The hint for the day is updated every day at midnight at 00:00 GMT+1
-The "source code trick" may not work on the 2.0 version
-Posts about the location of gifts on the Grepolis forum are allowed
-Each world has different gift coordinates.

For all remaining questions and comments please post here.

We wish all our players a relaxing and family filled holiday season. Thank you for playing our game, and for your continuing support.

Sincerely,

The Grepolis Team
Happy Holidays!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thank you Grepolis Team for making this game more enjoyable during the holidays. I love in-game events!

Have a great and safe holidays everyone.

DeletedUser22115

gordopolis if i open a present and the day after can i open the same present or do i need to find another present

DeletedUser20921

I love these events. Started right after Easter so can't wait for the Easter Hunt either. Anyone who finds presents in Delphi, tell me :)

Lugosi

Strategos
Oh Gordo, you've made me feel so suddenly festive.

Grepolis Christmas Advent Event > It is now truely christmas time.

Also I seem to remember you don't take the "fist" two numbers of the ocean co-ords; may want to correct that typo. :)

DeletedUser

gordopolis if i open a present and the day after can i open the same present or do i need to find another present

I think you can only open the gift on the day and not random days I know that is the way it was last year

DeletedUser

i knew that V1 is the best :cool:

a small ques, will the co-ords be same for V1 and V2?

Additional information:

Each world will have its own unique coordinates

Yes, each present (24 in total) will have its own present. You will have to find a present for each day.

Also, The presents cannot be collected afterwards. You will only have access to one present per day, when that day passes the present is gone so be sure to claim them when possible.

Example:
I can only collect the present for day 2 on December 2nd. I will not be able to receive Present 1 and 2 on December 3rd; I will only be able to receive Present 3.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please leave your presents and comments here:

christmas.png

Hello little elfs and forum reindeer,

Once again the holiday season will be upon us and we would like to reward our players with an in-game advent calender. Many of you may know this event from last year. Presents will be floating in the ocean from December 1st until December 24th, and you will be able to open one each day(24 presents in total).

The contents of the presents may be:
-resources
-units
-spells
-other bonuses

This event will be active on both 1.0 and 2.0 Grepolis versions. Remember that the 1.0 worlds will be updated to version 2.0 on December 8th.

___

Advent calendar guide:

1) Look at your ocean map and find the small present in the bottom right corner.

christmaspic.png

2) now scroll over the present and a hint should be revealed

3) Insert the X and Y coordinates from the present hint into the map navigator tool and you should find the present for that day swimming in that ocean. Remember, it is nice to communicate the position of the gift to your alliance as a courtesy.

map_gifts.png

___

Additional information:
-Only one present can be opened per day
-The time used for this competition will be the Grepolis.net server time GMT +1
-The hint for the day is updated every day at midnight at 00:00 GMT+1
-The "source code trick" may not work on the 2.0 version
-Posts about the location of gifts on the Grepolis forum are allowed

For all remaining questions and comments please post here.

We wish all our players a relaxing and family filled holiday season. Thank you for playing our game, and for your continuing support.

Sincerely,

The Grepolis Team
Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays to you 2 Gordon! :)

DeletedUser19043

We did this last year!
Something to excite the players on Grepolis.

DeletedUser

will this be on the 1.26 (soon to be 2.0:)) worlds?
i love these festivals! even as a non christian

DeletedUser6

The "source code trick" may not work on the 2.0 version

where one can still find the corr:(:(

DeletedUser4013

This will be taking place on all versions of the game (1.26 and 2.0)

DeletedUser4013

The Advent Calendar is now up and running in both versions. Happy holidays and happy hunting :)

DeletedUser

Got the first one, nice load of resources. :)
Got to love these things... fanks inno. :p

DeletedUser

Christmas Presents

Hm. I'm in world Iota, Ocean 47. When I mouse-over my present, it only says "Day 1, Ocean 91." No coords or anything else. Help?

:rolleyes: - Hyro