The Grim Reapers

DeletedUser

What the hell happened? I see SHIELD gave em a bloody nose or two then the alliance dissolves and folks go on vacation????:eek:

DeletedUser8969

most of their top guys went and joined PV. i heard one of their leaders kicked everyone and the founders quit once they discovered it.

DeletedUser

Hurmm, I'm seeing plenty joining the Confederate Knights as well, an interesting development...

DeletedUser14385

joining the cannon fodder probably isnt the wisest move ;)

DeletedUser

very considerate to group all of them under one easy-to-spot banner ;)

DeletedUser

Animal in a corner. Your overconfidence will be your undoing. ;)
berx may seem over-confident to those who don't realise just how beastly he is ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14385

im in every corner, theres no escaping, ck will be destroyed along with any reapers that join them :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well, you wouldn't wanna meet either of them in a dark polis :p

DeletedUser

Tryin' to conjure up why I would find myself in a dark polis but its not comin' to me.

DeletedUser8969

why is it always the ones with neglible abps who talk tough? especially when they are out of cs range.

DeletedUser

Cause the ones like me who know what you all are capable of and respect you ( but don't fear ) know well enough talking tough won't win a war, just would put a bigger bulls-eye on you.

And I agree... Berserxes is beast :)

DeletedUser

Woops!! you see... i farted and sneezed at the same time, dropping my cig into my lap which then made me spill my coffee on my keyboard which caused an internal error deleting every TGR forum and kicking all but the founders from the alliance.... no wait..thats a lie.. was just revenge for being backstabbed and treated like a dog for months :) ...and these are the days of our lives :D

DeletedUser14385

berx may seem over-confident to those who don't realise just how beastly he is ;)

Cause the ones like me who know what you all are capable of and respect you ( but don't fear ) know well enough talking tough won't win a war, just would put a bigger bulls-eye on you.

And I agree... Berserxes is beast :)

pfff....flatterers!!!

why is it always the ones with neglible abps who talk tough? especially when they are out of cs range.

sorry soc, i just cant help it, i try not to mouth off but it just happens :D

DeletedUser8969

awww. come on berxerxes. you know i wasn't talking about you. you are in cs range. :p

DeletedUser14385

at this moment we even see the survivors as a bigger threat than ck, so im not to sure about giant, your just lucky the new splinter alliances springing up arnt ruthless enough to start jumping your towns while your weak :p

DeletedUser

the only things CK seem to be threatening are ghosts and themselves ;)