The Grinch stole my Xmas present...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

After many assurances on multiple forum threads from people in authority who purported to know the truth; that signing into many worlds to repeatedly accept the gold gift on the final day of the Advent calendar WAS NOT abusing the system, the folks at Grepolis have decided to take my Christmas present away from me - 2300 gold deleted from my account this morning.

DeletedUser

Yea ikr mate?? We were assured that this would not happen.

DeletedUser

I didn't see another thread about this, but I'm sorry if I offended you by starting another one. Please post a link to the other thread, and I'll make comments there as well.

I'm pretty cheesed off about this, as many other people are too; if you are also, please submit an in-game support ticket and register your displeasure officially.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

clickyclicky

Not offended. :) Just annoyed (not with you personally though!). Lots of arguing over something that now cannot be changed.

DeletedUser

went looking for it, and found what you were talking about appended to a thread with a title that is not representative of the topic that bumped it. thanks for posting the link here though so people that start here can find the 'meaty' thread where everyone is talking about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.