Top 12 The Immortals

DeletedUser45961

Kind of an ironic name, are they the same as the previous Legions of the Damned? Why did they change their name, do they think they will stop being targeted?

Anyway, How long do you think they will last? I give them 3 weeks with their lack of support haha.

DeletedUser45961

Oh, right haha. Sorry, your thread was closed and I decided to continue the conversation :p

They lost 4 cities in the past 2 days to us, and they are about to lose one more, all of which are above 5k.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have no respect for an alliance that takes on refugee's all the way out in the boonies where I reside and then throws a tantrum when you revolt them :/

DeletedUser46289

I have no respect for noobs that just started playing this game

and 2 quite lying

DeletedUser46289

Proof of noobship
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sir Codfish
Sir Codfish on 2014-02-19 at 00:52
The founder is more admin & dealings I think. The two I mentioned are the leaders (with full powers) that get the leg work done. The council is split between other active/experienced players that have roles delegated etc.

I called our founder the stig as he doesn't speak to the players much anymore lol.
Loushan5000 on 2014-02-19 at 00:49
I am still confused how do you lead if u can't send a transport boat to help someone in distress?
Sir Codfish on 2014-02-19 at 00:47
I'm new to Grepolis and just a grunt but I see a big distinction between an alliance founder and actual leaders.

The founder is still active and leading. But I think Randall & Don have the reigns, so to speak. There are other council members too.
Loushan5000 on 2014-02-19 at 00:41
so your saying your leader is active and runs things behind the scene or he is actually inactive?
Sir Codfish on 2014-02-19 at 00:40
Randall K and Don Lad are our two highest chiefs I think.

DeletedUser

hmmm....yeah, those comments were definitely not the best, Sir Codfish.
That said, refugee status of 3 days is fairly universally accepted as the norm in Grepolis, so typically, as long as you claim refugee status on a player who jumped to an alliance while you were attacking, that alliance will honor those terms and not support the refugee player for three days. After that, all bets are off.

DeletedUser3049

lol all this talk about refugees etc , also Loushan what is wrong with Sir Codfish's mails , he is merely explaining to a noob like you who is running his alliance and there is no shame in being new to the game , he is doing better than you are and you even won a world ROFL all these crowned heads falling on this server is hilarious .
He as a "noob" has 5 times your ABP .

This sentence just mind wrecked me "Loushan5000 on 2014-02-19 at 00:49
I am still confused how do you lead if u can't send a transport boat to help someone in distress?"
LOL WHAT .

If you can protect someone good for you if you want to try keep them in game , if you can't that's life , you win a town you lose a town , what is this 3 day Rule it's the most absurd thing i have ever heard " Yeah bro come join my alliance but um there's 3 days in that you will lose your towns while we will just watch LOL" .

DeletedUser

I have no respect for noobs that just started playing this game

Yes, I'm a n00b... it says so on my in game profile. It must suck hearing those truths from a n00b that's doing better than you ;)

and 2 quite lying

I'm fairly sure people can check your old/current players out, such as leonrp. So it's pretty pointless to say you didn't take in refugee's from the other side of the map only for them to get inevitably gobbled up by us :/ I gotta say, that seems pretty n00by to me...

I suppose it is pretty embarrassing in itself, not to mention asking a small parochial alliance out on the outskirts to stop attacking :D

also Loushan what is wrong with Sir Codfish's mails , he is merely explaining to a noob like you who is running his alliance and there is no shame in being new to the game , he is doing better than you are and you even won a world ROFL all these crowned heads falling on this server is hilarious .
He as a "noob" has 5 times your ABP .

Yup, that was simply an explanation of the alliance I was in (SEF) at the time. Four days after that mail, we reformed our alliance with new leaders. Unlike Loushan5000 and his years of experience *chuckle* I could see from early on that being in an MRA wasn't the best idea. :/

DeletedUser46289

You mean leonrp the guy sitting in 052 :eek:

You say he is better than me but I unlike all you others that bother to check this page have used gold at the beginning of your first stages which multiplies your success and growth by 3x. So if you ever feel the need to talk stats, kiss my a** as none of you have earned the right to say anything. I spend my time running an alliance as you spend yours trash talking of ABP. You both grow in isolated areas where you can expand to your liking as I am in a cluster f of surrounding enemies. If you ever feel like commenting something stupid again, spare me.

DeletedUser

You mean leonrp the guy sitting in 052 :eek:

Is that where he re-spawned after giving one city to us and one to wreckless?

*shakes head in despair* A bit silly calling someone a liar when all this can be verified with grep tools.

You say he is better than me but I unlike all you others that bother to check this page have used gold at the beginning of your first stages which multiplies your success and growth by 3x.

I read that and in my mind see a kid stamping his feet. So according to you, if anyone runs a better account than you on paper it's because they use gold? *rolls eyes*

I do admit, I am very isolated. That gives me less chance to get 100% morale ABP and less chance of DBP. Much to my chagrin.

DeletedUser46289

No not anyone who plays better than me, just who uses bonuses and then decides to gloat about it. That what I can't stand. People choose to use gold and thats great and all and it shows you really want to and enjoy playing the game but just don't sound like a broken record over ABP not you in general but to all the others that criticize me of my playing on a speed 1 world that doesn't meet your standards.

DeletedUser3049

Of course loushan ,of course , it's not like ZT and wreckless kept me up for close to 3 days straight and another 2 days when i was trying to defend together with Hawkman .
We are all just a bunch of noobs and you my friend are a God that has to battle many bastard players that keep attacking you trying to take you down, but obviously they can't cause they are all bad and are no match .
Now they learned their lesson and stopped attacking you after feeding you 2349 DBP , Those fools had no idea who they are messing with.

Sure bro the gold i used helped me a LOT lol , especially since i don't even bother doing more than x4/ x8 hour farm cause i really don't spend a lot of time on this game . that 2000 Extra wood silver stone per day that i got really made me surpass everyone.

I feel bad for you , you need help man , like really , you are far more gone than i am when i'm just lulzing around , and i'm not even being serious ... but i know 100% you are .
And as codfish says , pls stop stomping on the ground so much you might break the planet .

Also the only gold i used was on Merchant , Admin and Ship guy . :)

DeletedUser

Loushan you speak LOT, STUPID AND POINTLESS. If you didn't knew this thread is always made and remaked for the fun of the players that are reading the forum :) Basicly your alliance is just like a clown on the hermonassa world so when a player need some laughter is going to ranking write down The Immortals and press search after that he can see the clown alliance that is targeted by those who you're insulting, if you've been more diplomatic maybe we would have other opinion about you guys. Usually people has tends to generalize as you are the leader of this alliance they will characterize your alliance by the comportament of theyr leader as long as you'll act as a clown your alliance will be seen as an alliance of clowns. My advice is to avoid this thread and let the people enjoy theyr free will. As harder you'll fight to make someone shut up by mean words and other less good ways the harder you be punched back each time.
I wish you all a wonderfull day, Octav001.

DeletedUser

Well said Oct :)

*sigh* I see another alliance has claimed credit for destroying SEF without sending an attack prior to it's implosion. It's a bit desperate when the immortals need to add such baseless claims to their alliance profile, though it's not unexpected.

You may as well take credit for all the other fallen alliances while you're at it.

DeletedUser46289

Loushan you speak LOT, STUPID AND POINTLESS. If you didn't knew this thread is always made and remaked for the fun of the players that are reading the forum :) Basicly your alliance is just like a clown on the hermonassa world so when a player need some laughter is going to ranking write down The Immortals and press search after that he can see the clown alliance that is targeted by those who you're insulting, if you've been more diplomatic maybe we would have other opinion about you guys. Usually people has tends to generalize as you are the leader of this alliance they will characterize your alliance by the comportament of theyr leader as long as you'll act as a clown your alliance will be seen as an alliance of clowns. My advice is to avoid this thread and let the people enjoy theyr free will. As harder you'll fight to make someone shut up by mean words and other less good ways the harder you be punched back each time.
I wish you all a wonderfull day, Octav001.

I know, I get up here for the lolz of it most of the time. I will try watching the ridiculous things that are said on this page rather than commenting every so often. (D) Nice day to ya fellas

DeletedUser

Immortals the next time you plan an op to hit a group as strong as ours get some help. Your failed attempts to validate your alliance using an op against my group is not only extremely funny but also pitiful. You may be better off sticking to your inactives and those that don't fight back. Question of the day has to be how ignorant do you have to be to start something you certainly do not have the resources to finish ;) cheers.

DeletedUser46289

Immortals the next time you plan an op to hit a group as strong as ours get some help. Your failed attempts to validate your alliance using an op against my group is not only extremely funny but also pitiful. You may be better off sticking to your inactives and those that don't fight back. Question of the day has to be how ignorant do you have to be to start something you certainly do not have the resources to finish ;) cheers.

Blah blah blah, all mouth no fight, 2 You started it, We will just have to finish it.

woven silk. from the alliance The Immortals has conquered the city Erghall belonging to KingRoland. today at 16:43