Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

2eqfdk8.jpg

3343wiw.jpg

2n8ztit.jpg

2ep1uv5.jpg

2uszuc8.jpg

2nk309h.jpg

Hope you enjoy the Paper. im not very good with computers so this is the best i could do.

hopefully you enjoy the content enough to resist giving me grief about the quality of the pictures

DeletedUser

Nice newspaper you made. I liked the picture on the turtle
(also pingu might disband a MRA from reading this)

DeletedUser

Fool should have interviewed me for teh disbanding!

Good news otherwise...

DeletedUser

i didnt interview you on purpose. i wanted a non-biased answer haha

DeletedUser

I thinks that you should get someone good to do teh graphics.

DeletedUser

Hahaha, Insitent between me and Aurave? LooooL This happened before war, cause i didn't give him Info about Elite Shadow Guy.... Haaa Haaa Haaa.
So Big Liers I like it, Keep the work. But next time, be sure to get real info not Magazines who newer tell truth ;)

DeletedUser

GREAT paper.

I am eagerly awaiting the next edition and If you ever need an extra article, PM me.

DeletedUser

Their not that bad.

Hold try-outs and see who can do them the best! LOL.

DeletedUser

Awesome job on this - a great read. Only thing I'd suggest is a map of the CK+Vortex vs Karnage war. Or just CK and Karnage. Coming to think of it, some stats including vortex might be nice too. :)

DeletedUser

Awesome job on this - a great read. Only thing I'd suggest is a map of the CK+Vortex vs Karnage war. Or just CK and Karnage

And maybe some coupons we can clip... I love clipping coupons from the newspaper....

you know like 15% off our entire purchase at the International Hoplite House of Pancakes...

DeletedUser

Hahaha, Insitent between me and Aurave? LooooL This happened before war, cause i didn't give him Info about Elite Shadow Guy.... Haaa Haaa Haaa.
So Big Liers I like it, Keep the work. But next time, be sure to get real info not Magazines who newer tell truth ;)

Does this even make sense...?

You conquer someones city and guess what, its war! You dont have to put it in a newspaper and announce it on the boards before its officially a war. If we drop a nap with you and attack your cities, its war, which did happen before you were conquered.

Like the new newspaper-esc style. Im sure this is only going to improve with time. Keep it up!

And maybe some coupons we can clip... I love clipping coupons from the newspaper....

you know like 15% off our entire purchase at the International Hoplite House of Pancakes...

Karnage cities blow out! Low Low losses for the cities you need. Get them while you can, cause theyre going fast! For more info call 1-800-CON-QUER

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.