The Knights of Crusade

DeletedUser

Hello all I have been asked by the glorious founder of our Alliance to make mention to you all about ourselves.

We are 'The Knights of Crusade'. Our motto is: We fight together and fight till the end!

Our founder is bearz31 and our glorious leader is the wise treer987.

We value activity above all else within the game and progression is key to success. Inactivity and stagnation will lead to instant kicking.

If you wish to join simply send a request to any member within your locality and after a short discussion about your points levels and realistic goals for you to reach you will be contacted back with a reply. As mentioned above, inactivity will lead to your being kicked. This is to help guard against apathetic players who are harmful to the alliance as a whole. This being said, low point players will not be penalized if they can prove themselves.

For more information about our Alliance please contact me on the forums or either the founder or the leader in game.

For matters of a diplomatic nature please contact in game the following.

Diplomats:
Martin the Great warrior (Vacation-Contact the others)
chensicong1

Hope you all have a wonderful evening. I look forward to seeing you on the field of battle. Which side you will stand on, that is for the Gods to decide. ;)

DeletedUser

I know double post but here is some information which I thought prudent to add in hindsight. Enjoy ;)

Overall Rank at time of writing Points, No. Of members, Av. Points,
9, 47342, 73, 649,

Ocean Alliance, Points, Cities, Av. Points,
4, 34135, 51, 669,

Alliance Attackers, Points,
9, 312,

Alliance Defenders, Points,
5, 339,

Alliance Fighter, Points,
9, 651,

All of this information was taken at 22:15 GMT from the Ranking list in game.

Have a nice evening. I'll see you on the battlefield ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The 'Knights of Crusade' have had a merger with the Alliance called 'Gladiators.'

We are now know as the 'Gladiators of Crusade'.

Thank you for your time, have a nice evening. ;)