The Leadership of Alpha Et Omega

DeletedUser32731

walls means your ^#$ really no walls walls de'de'de lol.. and no no mate, check yourself.. PM was about to get raped by BL and i mean reaped so we granted them the NAP you should ask your bosses LOL.. btw when we revolt your cities again dont run back into VM :)

DeletedUser23413

:supermad: raped? Only the coward alliance like you were afraid of that and begged them for the PACT again, even though you promised with the Alcoholics that you would attack BL. The results was BL gone and you guys have been kicked every week.

If you recall further, when we was still PM, after your guys constantly violated the NAP, it took only 1 Ops of us for you to beg for the the NAP again. 18 cities taken in less than 1 week by a crew of 35 people again a huge MRA and you begged for NAP. How funny.

mats25

Phrourach
yes we can all throw up any amounts...better to stay in the statues not in agony... i dont have any idea of this war ... but words not for me... 35 ...hmmm alliance have 108 members... dolyou want me/others make extra job, to start count all involvers... childish theme...
better stay the takeovers

DeletedUser23413

Mat, it was the skirmish between Project Mayhem and Alpha et Omega long long time ago. It didn't involve Mortis or Black List. Back to the time TUS was fighting Spartans and Mortis/Black List were fighting Imperial Empire or something like that.

mats25

Phrourach
Mat, it was the skirmish between Project Mayhem and Alpha et Omega long long time ago. It didn't involve Mortis or Black List. Back to the time TUS was fighting Spartans and Mortis/Black List were fighting Imperial Empire or something like that.

you understanded me wrong...so yeah...you can -rep. me chause my englis is not perfect... but wanted to say only about amouts ...18 cities taken in less than 1 week by a crew of 35 people childish to you throw out numbers...we all know that alliance is alliance ,not only few involved.. from you words can read...65% alliance are not in good contition...

thats why we dont play together...i hate guyes who tells others like learn english...f...You...you just loosing respect with that kind of comments you add to rep.

be cool...

DeletedUser23413

I didn't rep- anyone, mate. I didn't complain your English as my mother tongue is not English either.
And the numbers I put there is true. It was size of Project Mayhem at that time.

DeletedUser31822

Stand strong AeO. :)
For sure we will stand until the end of this server .. Thanks Archon …

Great gaming guys lets have a war.
and then you ghosted Jeremy? What are you telling now to your “friends” that were following you?
We want straight fight, no spies, lies, propaganda and spamming forums..

In Byzantium (En26) after several months heavy fights we lost WW against one great alliance called “The Syndicate” - and I was the first one who congratulates them. Their leader Billy2000 still have my (our) respect as great player and leader !

Also here are few good players who unfortunately turned into enemies..

So I say to all of you: Let the best alliance wins Sinope !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23413

Blaze's city in the middle of an ops against his alliance:
JQJLG6k.png

That may explains why they lost a galaxy of cities and dozen of players lately.

:cool:

DeletedUser29916

Well fought Frish, sniped me :)

Still good to know Alpha leadership is always ready to hand off a few cities when we are in need. Even when turtled up ;)

PS: apologies for the banter but the forum is too dead right now, I think we all agree and now we can all look forward to the great Blaze his response.

All in good fun,
Chil

DeletedUser

Hmm... Chilli has been here....

Last edited by a moderator: