Pnp The Legion Of The Whaaa......

DeletedUser37948

This is getting interesting. Why should an Alliance disband because they lose cities ? Why can't they fight on ? Maybe their members have a desire to fight for their flag ? Surely if the members of that Alliance don't want to be there they would simply leave or has the Leadership found some special spell to enslave them all ?

While i find no fault with your statment as we all have free choice, I do feel it is missleading.

Unfortunatly they dont fight back and just because you have the desire to do something does not make it the sencible thing to do.

DeletedUser

That's a good point. But this game is a marathon and not a sprint. Alliances come and Alliances go. In 18 months from now who knows which Alliance will be top dog. It's only at WW stage that the World is won or lost. Maybe they are playing the " long " game ?

DeletedUser

This is getting interesting. Why should an Alliance disband because they lose cities ? Why can't they fight on ? Maybe their members have a desire to fight for their flag ? Surely if the members of that Alliance don't want to be there they would simply leave or has the Leadership found some special spell to enslave them all ?

Hopefully some one can tell me if they have been in an Alliance that folded just because of a setback ?

And Druvi my sources tell me you were invited back to LOTD , you accepted and then you decided to post this Thread.....very strange behaviour I would suggest. I don't think it does you any credit and will probably count against you in the future.
They should disband for sure because only what they doing now is growing their cities for us or eny other alliance to take them, if they disband they will have chanse to fight, growe and have fun.
Lol your sources told you hahaha, Druvi even posted here he was invited back :p

DeletedUser37948

That's a good point. But this game is a marathon and not a sprint. Alliances come and Alliances go. In 18 months from now who knows which Alliance will be top dog. It's only at WW stage that the World is won or lost. Maybe they are playing the " long " game ?

I think you may be right, they are playing the long game.

queing up to be relocated at the rim so they can build an empire there :) sorry could not resist

DeletedUser

Maybe they are having fun ? I don't follow the logic that they should disband. If all Alliances that lose cities should disband there would be no Alliances left including Venom. Have you considered the possibility that these guys may actually like each other and are prepared to fight ( or not as Zero Point says ) for each other ?

I don't know the answer but it is interesting to see what you guys actually think on this subject.

DeletedUser

wow this was so funny :D

its a shame i have to "spread the love" before i get to +rep u again (-_-")

really enjoyed this

DeletedUser37948

well they dont seem to be able to get much right, they dont lead well (good players leave) they dont attack well (cant plan op's) the dont work well as a team ( cant defend attacks properly)

What conclusions are you supposed to draw from that assesment and dont take my word for it please check stats.

DeletedUser

Why should an Alliance disband because they lose cities ? Why can't they fight on ? Maybe their members have a desire to fight for their flag ?

Yea you see, thats the problem, They don`t fight. Some are inactive and the rest seem to turtle up and thats it.

DeletedUser30490

Hopefully some one can tell me if they have been in an Alliance that folded just because of a setback ?

And Druvi my sources tell me you were invited back to LOTD , you accepted and then you decided to post this Thread.....very strange behaviour I would suggest. I don't think it does you any credit and will probably count against you in the future.

your source was me right :p
i already told that i was re-invited read the damn thing first!!

They should disband for sure because only what they doing now is growing their cities for us or eny other alliance to take them, if they disband they will have chanse to fight, growe and have fun.
Lol your sources told you hahaha, Druvi even posted here he was invited back :p

And lol yes what he said^^^^^

wow this was so funny :D

its a shame i have to "spread the love" before i get to +rep u again (-_-")

really enjoyed this

thanks gouenjin:)

DeletedUser

Maybe they are having fun ? I don't follow the logic that they should disband. If all Alliances that lose cities should disband there would be no Alliances left including Venom. Have you considered the possibility that these guys may actually like each other and are prepared to fight ( or not as Zero Point says ) for each other ?

I don't know the answer but it is interesting to see what you guys actually think on this subject.

Like I said, what they doing right now is building cities for other alliances :) Soon or later they will figure that out and then we will see ;) maybe will be too late :p

DeletedUser

Sounds as though they are totally rubbish. Oh well fat cities for all then.....

DeletedUser31639

I would +rep, but they tell me I must spread the poo before giving to you.

Last edited by a moderator: