The Many faces of Jack!

• Thread starter DeletedUser17088
  • Start date

DeletedUser17088

So what happened on Epsilon then? I joined after the whole OFA thing but seemed to be a pretty big deal. Not sure i've come across you as a player or mod yet...

no idea, it was my first world and i do not remember much from it, you will catch me in 'Ideas' moderating

DeletedUser

Many faces indeed. I think I played alongside you on 3 or so separate occasions without knowing it was you until you quit -_-

DeletedUser17088

Not at all! the stereotype is correct on this occasion!

DeletedUser

...Jack Adams- My first ever user name which I used in Epsilon, Theta and Iota...

...Theta- Vox Per Fidem...

Huh, I'm pretty sure we've met! I was trying to capture a city, but you got there before me and I ended up attacking you.

Luckily our alliances had a pact.

I was in Order of St.Michael on Theta, until my epic internet-less period (my very own blue phase).

DeletedUser17088

Slumming it with the rest of the users nowadays :)

After a stint of Giant, Hero and Titan I fancied a break

DeletedUser

But now your bored... and then you get dangerous :p... watch out worlds! LOL

DeletedUser12512

Jack doesn't give hiimself enough credit, and he never has.

He's simply an awesome guy to have in your group of friends, he knows how to laugh, and to let things go when tensions rise.

He's a link between many players that probably wouldn't say 'boo' to each other without him, and has often been a source of amusement while people laugh with, or at him for one reason or another.

He does in fact owe most of the posters who say so a debt of gratitude for putting up with his flakiness, and in one or two instances at least he needs a virtual head shake at his decision making skills, but to err is human, and because of this we all know Jack is very ...very human. ;-p

Along the way he has become one of the best supporting players I have ever met, and to go into a war there's is noone else I would rather have with me to be 'the other side of my coin' as it were.

He manages to get along with everyone almost, and I know this cause I am probably one of the hardest people to get along with, and we got along fine.

He has his faults, one being that he sold out and became a mod, but he does it with no small amount of panache, and calls people on their BS, including Innogames on occassion.

Last, and more important, if you want to know this guy, you have to put in 1 part jarhead bartender, 1 part goof, and 1 part soon to be dad, mix it all around , and end up with a guy that makes grepolis a better community ;-p

Ninja Edit: Yes, there is a challenge out atm to see whomever says the nicest thing about Jack. The winner gets to pick Jacks upcoming babies middle name. I will be going with 'Rupert'.

DeletedUser

jack makes me want to be a better man

images

EDIT: reginald

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmm..Jack...The one I currently play on Psi with..The one that thought I had quit playing..Hahaha..

Well I look forward to playing with in the future ! ;)

DeletedUser17088

Hmm..Jack...The one I currently play on Psi with..The one that thought I had quit playing..Hahaha..

Well I look forward to playing with in the future ! ;)

who be you?

I have a turbonerd in my alliance called 'Lame' is that you?

DeletedUser17088

Jack doesn't give hiimself enough credit, and he never has.

He's simply an awesome guy to have in your group of friends, he knows how to laugh, and to let things go when tensions rise.

He's a link between many players that probably wouldn't say 'boo' to each other without him, and has often been a source of amusement while people laugh with, or at him for one reason or another.

He does in fact owe most of the posters who say so a debt of gratitude for putting up with his flakiness, and in one or two instances at least he needs a virtual head shake at his decision making skills, but to err is human, and because of this we all know Jack is very ...very human. ;-p

Along the way he has become one of the best supporting players I have ever met, and to go into a war there's is noone else I would rather have with me to be 'the other side of my coin' as it were.

He manages to get along with everyone almost, and I know this cause I am probably one of the hardest people to get along with, and we got along fine.

He has his faults, one being that he sold out and became a mod, but he does it with no small amount of panache, and calls people on their BS, including Innogames on occion.

Last, and more important, if you want to know this guy, you have to put in 1 part jarhead bartender, 1 part goof, and 1 part soon to be dad, mix it all around , and end up with a guy that makes grepolis a better community ;-p

Ninja Edit: Yes, there is a challenge out atm to see whomever says the nicest thing about Jack. The winner gets to pick Jacks upcoming babies middle name. I will be going with 'Rupert'.

stop sucking up to me :) thanks Atty that was really nice of you

I will not be calling my Daughter 'Rupert' :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I see your point about being hotheaded. But everyone's either hotheaded or two faceted. My choice- hotheaded! anyday. Keeps one track mind and better morale.