The Marines

DeletedUser

us-marines-raising-the-flag-on-iwo-jima-1945.jpg
We are truly elite players from Iota who have brought our expertise to Lambda. We are tired of MRAs, and will be keeping our squad small and strong. Our top members have held off MRA alliances that were 10 times our size. So fair warning, if you plan on attacking us:

We are more active than you. We are more skilled than you. And we welcome attacks.

We are: The Few. The Proud. The Marines.

Leaders

Diplomat - Thunder435.
Don't send pact requests without speaking to me first or they will, of course, be ignored.

Recruitment - GenDodo
Don't send me a message with a simple "Can I join" request or it will be ignored. Tell me why you're worthy.

DeletedUser

I think we might need to spice up our alliance page a little bit. Anybody know any good dancers?

DeletedUser

i think iota is the weakest world. so,mariners,why do u think u r specials?and the fact that u have many points per player means something else,that u are points lovers not strong players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i think iota is the weakest world. so,mariners,why do u think u r specials?and the fact that u have many points per player means something else,that u are points lovers not strong players.

In the sim city land known as Beginner Protection, higher points does make you a stronger player.

DeletedUser

Yeah you're right, we should have focused on maxing out our mines and building 60+ swords instead of getting our academies going over the last 5 days. Obviously we don't know what we're doing because our PPP is highest. Thank you for the insight.

DeletedUser

is not about farming or swords.is about CAVE.be honest:how many of u have that dam thing?and wall too,isnt it?for what,if i may ask?

DeletedUser

that is english xD FAIL!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So why are you spamming around alliance recruitment threats anyway mutzzy, bored or something. But anyway good luck GenDo with your alliance

DeletedUser2663

you guys definatly look good. cant wait to see you guys out of BP =)

DeletedUser2663

??? i really dont get your point. how am i being greedy? please explain

DeletedUser

u said that they look good and u just wait bp end.coz u probably want to take few of their cities.but grandma want that too.so,dont be nasty,and let an old woman to have them first.show some respect for the olders.

DeletedUser

Good Luck guys!

I'm an AF type, so, I wouldn't even think of joining a marines group. Too many jarheads for my tastes. I chose The Resort instead.

btw, isn't The few, the proud, the Marines a trademarked phrase?

DeletedUser

Nahhh.. I'm pretty sure we came up with that before they did...

DeletedUser

u said that they look good and u just wait bp end.coz u probably want to take few of their cities.but grandma want that too.so,dont be nasty,and let an old woman to have them first.show some respect for the olders.

*facepalm

He just wanted to see how they did out of BP...

DeletedUser

Anybody know how to prevent a stray dog from wandering around where he's not welcome? Put a fire hydrant on the other side of town.

Baddum - ching

DeletedUser

Anybody know how to prevent a stray dog from wandering around where he's not welcome? Put a fire hydrant on the other side of town.

Baddum - ching
im not a dog,im a *****.
Lambreta on 11/4/10 at 4:23 PM
lol im quitting so my ghost town will mean nothing to you
i will receive many of those in the nearest future.its very EASY to fight in the forums.