The marines

DeletedUser

There's only 21 incoming attacks mate. :p

Tho scrolling is actually kinda laggy.

DeletedUser

BOOM goes the dynamite. Another successful conquest by The Marines.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

BOOM goes the dynamite. Another successful conquest by The Marines.

And by SFi and SGC.. Took you 3 or 4 days and over 50 attacks to make it. :)
I'm proud of myself for giving you hell with it and my allies.

Nice one though.

DeletedUser

Thanks ALL for your help. Mostly the Marines and some personal allies. I appreciate your help and I'm here for ya with each and every other conquest we take. More to follow..lol

Jaybog...i will say that I am extremely impressed you and your alliance did not give up and also a special thanks for those 8 culture points of BP.

-POLSKA!

DeletedUser

Thanks ALL for your help. Mostly the Marines and some personal allies. I appreciate your help and I'm here for ya with each and every other conquest we take. More to follow..lol

Jaybog...i will say that I am extremely impressed you and your alliance did not give up and also a special thanks for those 8 culture points of BP.

-POLSKA!

congrats polska :)

DeletedUser

Here let me give a better detailed overview of there attacks its simple to dodge if you have no life and can be on the game 18 out 24 hours a day like most of them are.

Or

Set your life around all getting on and sending attacks like they do

personal experience with this i took out alot and lost some cities since i was supporting myself beside a few biremes

Send a cs from 30+ hours away send the message/ post in the there forums so everyone or a sqaud of 5 or more can see the exact time of the cs

launch there attacks abase on time of the cs +/- 15 seconds

so unless everyone is supporting u u have to know the cs for sure and make sure no other are sent then u dodge the first 15 attacks and bring it back with a few seconds of the cs then u only fight a few waves and they lose there cs.

timing is easy to this way. yes some cs are closer but they use the same format for it

learn to dodge and use miltia to protect ur wall they are easy to get bp from if u know how to do it.

AKA black shaow was destoryed this way in kappa and ran to other alliance or quit for this world

i know with this post i will have a marker on my head. but o well its a game and this are secondary worlds to me.

They are good players but not as good as they think its easy taking top players from every world and making a alliance in other worlds to be number one.

ask KURB he is not good i took him on plus other members in another world and didnt lose a city then i join them and he started attacking me so he got one of my cities based off the lack of that alliance since i was support other memebers i will be glad to go agaionst him anyday if are cities are close together i will even give him a few cities to make it fun

DeletedUser

if they dodge and you know they will dodge, then send a whole bunch of cats to destroy a level 25 wall XD

DeletedUser

Just a quick moment to brag - The Marines have successfully rimmed R. Madrid. And there was much rejoicing.

DeletedUser14937

well after seeing this i really hope marines don't one day decide to attack me lol! (even though atm i would be a waste of time for anyone to attack lol) :D!

DeletedUser

Just a quick moment to brag - The Marines have successfully rimmed R. Madrid. And there was much rejoicing.

Had to smile when I saw RM rimmed.
Also had to grin at the BPs he made (twice anyone in the world) and that he was still playing, crawling up from the original 175 points. (almost up to 400 as of this post)

Using some Alice in Wonderland humor, curiously, he can still lead his MRA from a safe location, and curiouser and curiouser, with premium and constant play, could have 25+ cities in a month.
He might have planned it all. Knew he was going to be 'the target' just from his name.
Sort of like the Cheshire Cat, he may be a wispy figment of himself, but wearing a large grin.

Still, impressive work by the Marines. ;)

DeletedUser

Of course they do !!

They dont suddenly stop being the same player at the same point in the game they started, they just have to have the gumption to pick themselves up off the mat and start over.

Even I know that and Im as newbish as they get ;) well, except for yourself your 1stpostedness !!!

lol

:D

J.

DeletedUser6983

they only start off with 3 cp available. its not what u end with, u end up getting

DeletedUser

Thats weird,

How come R.Madrid was able to keep taking so many cities then when the marines were hammering him ?? It shouldnt have been posible with only 3 cp surely ??

Im proper confused now !! lol

J.