The Mighty roman MRA

DeletedUser

lol you are mad brir i love everyone i am a keyboard warrior myself lol

as i am a non gold user i tend to be slow in the ranking's but hey i give anyone a chance ;)

eouldnt think most of my members that this is there first world to play man Thanks @daizan &tommy knight for the guides

DeletedUser38652

Don't waste yr breath Cabz.. I've spoke to a few peeps who were in Rave with Tic.. They all say the same, rubbish fighter a Forum warrior with a big mouth.. We wouldn't have her if she bought gold for every single member.. I pity the next world he/she whatever it is plays in..

Oh.. You couldnt keep your head cold and started with insults.. And they call me a kid..

Ps: I pity the next alliance you jump to :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

exactly war is were friends are made heck i fight with my mates all the time :) Ls nuke for breaky is the buissness :p

DeletedUser40223

I got no problem with new players Cabz, they should be encouraged and nurtured and that is exactly what we do with our new players at CV. What I can't stand is how people like Tic are disrespectful to these new players, or anyone who in their opinion is a noob. We all were noobs once.

As I said before Tic isn't a good player, fighter or a leader. Look how RAVE collapsed under his/her whatever it is's leadership and this person actually thinks he/she whatever it is has a right to criticize others. He/she/whatever it is isn't any good at trolling either, good trolls have sarcasm, humour and wit in their armoury this peep has none of the above. This is why I take issue with him/her/whatever it is.

PS. I don't "Jump to alliances Tic. We are like the Borg. We 'Assimilate' (SW)

DeletedUser38652

I got no problem with new players Cabz, they should be encouraged and nurtured and that is exactly what we do with our new players at CV. What I can't stand is how people like Tic are disrespectful to these new players, or anyone who in their opinion is a noob. We all were noobs once.

As I said before Tic isn't a good player, fighter or a leader. Look how RAVE collapsed under his/her whatever it is's leadership and this person actually thinks he/she whatever it is has a right to criticize others. He/she/whatever it is isn't any good at trolling either, good trolls have sarcasm, humour and wit in their armoury this peep has none of the above. This is why I take issue with him/her/whatever it is.

Please back up your post with info as your just talking without thinking because of anger.

Quote a post where I said i hate new players please.

Calm down big boy, its a game.

DeletedUser40223

Oh so we have a noob that counts rep.. U'll get one from me... Btw I left before Rave disbanded.. Where is your alliance? Simming and attacking small alliances like every noob alliance does.

Atleast Rave went for top 10 and not top 100

Right there.. Very flattering to new peeps aren't you? And yes.. I am new to the forum..

DeletedUser

i know brir everyone is a noob at once :)

heck look at the fraternity when rave was number 1 all i heard was we would never make it in the top 12 lol look at us now 4th nearly 3rd lol witch btw once i finish clearing my 11k city and take it we will be 3rd ;)

but heck everyone is a noob in one way or another 85% of my alliance this is there first world playing if i didnt give them a chance we wouldn't be here heck they are amazing players look at most my alliance most are noobs and most are players anyopne would want in there alliance .

anyone who says diffrent then you are the real noob.

DeletedUser40223

You've done well Cabz, you have a good alliance there and have every right to be proud of it. I saw some of the comments when you were saying "Watch out for the Fraternity" I was one of the few peeps who said nothing on that, as I know anything can happen in this game. Some of the talked about alliances have already vanished off the face of this world and I'm sure a few more will follow. Hopefully we won't be one of them but :pro: and nobody knows for sure what will happen.. Great! All part of the fun and games..

DeletedUser

exactly mate i for one never thought the alliance i had would come out to be like this 3rd in ABP now and rising :)

everyone apart from the romans deserves there spot in top 15 ;)

i know alot of people will quit due to slow speed etc but it is a challange fo rheavens sake that is the fun of it .

i would + rep you brir but need to spread before you get some more of the cabs bii loving :)

also posted on your profile haha

DeletedUser40223

To quote one of my Spartan foes "I don't mind speed 1, it fits my current lifestyle, slow"

Me too.. lol..

I do hear peeps moan about it but they should remember it's the same speed for everyone else too so nobody has an advantage. What's the saying? "A bad workman always blames his tools"

This world does get a bit of stick, but it's a good challenge and things are coming along nicely..

DeletedUser

Nice thread, this world speed is good.

Plenty of time for us all to sort our selves out. On the noob thing yeah we all started at some point no use crapping on the noobs, they will become alliance leaders in the future.

DeletedUser

Well contrary to what I said earlier in the post, we (Athens Calling) are now at war with you. I think it was the invitation messages sent to our members that tipped it or the fact you told us you have a spy or the many attacks you have randomly sent our way. Any how, good hunting.

DeletedUser38652

To quote one of my Spartan foes "I don't mind speed 1, it fits my current lifestyle, slow"

Me too.. lol..

I do hear peeps moan about it but they should remember it's the same speed for everyone else too so nobody has an advantage. What's the saying? "A bad workman always blames his tools"

This world does get a bit of stick, but it's a good challenge and things are coming along nicely..

Thats why gold users got an advantage. When I joined I was the in top 10 and when the later buildings came it killed me. I jumped 500 ranks behind. I also were sending resources out rather than building up myself making me drop aswell.

DeletedUser40223

Thats why gold users got an advantage. When I joined I was the in top 10 and when the later buildings came it killed me. I jumped 500 ranks behind. I also were sending resources out rather than building up myself making me drop aswell.

Gold users have an advantage no matter what world speed it is.. And whoever spends the most gold has the biggest advantage (unless of course they don't read guides or listen to advice) Peeps like that send birs and swords to attack and defend with slingers.. And don't understand why they just got their butt kicked!:rolleyes:

I've always sent resources out to team mates too, maybe if I didn't I'd be in the top 10 instead of top 20 but I know that sending resources out to 50 players makes the alliance stronger rather than just me.

I go by the philosophy of "There is no 'I' in TEAM".

Which is much better because there is one thing worse than me in an enemies face..

And that is 50 peeps like me in their faces.. (SW)

DeletedUser

Well contrary to what I said earlier in the post, we (Athens Calling) are now at war with you. I think it was the invitation messages sent to our members that tipped it or the fact you told us you have a spy or the many attacks you have randomly sent our way. Any how, good hunting.

Bring it one we welcome your Cs on our walls :) aqnd dont worry i will post the reports here for everyone to laugh at your fails