The Most hated player in IOTA

DeletedUser

Why would anyone disagree with you? I called it out like 10 posts ago.

Depending from perspective there are 3 most hated people on Iota server. (On the flip side I am sure from within their own organizations and with their friendlies these same people are well liked.)

EnasEllinas (myself): hated by all his enemies for too many reasons to list here.

AncientEvil: People dislike you for various reasons I guess.

Gianni Capaldi: People dislike him for various reasons also.

So it is perscpective... You would nominate me for you are in the pool of people that should dislike me. If we were on the same side then you would think highly of me or at the least "tolerate" me. Perspective my man.

I want my name on this list,i guess maybe will be there soon;),
but I do not hate any one especially not the players mentioned here.

DeletedUser

I want my name on this list,i guess maybe will be there soon;),
but I do not hate any one especially not the players mentioned here.

Meh, I don't really see your name getting on this list..hehe. :p

You're too nice...of our enemies that is.. :D

DeletedUser

Ughh..Why do we even have to discuss this?!?

Heheh..Jk..You're pretty cool although I never really "knew" you.. :p

DeletedUser

Who whines? Lol and why should I take an insult? Would you take an insult? Give me your in game user to send you some...
I quit Iota recently, but I'll take it all day here on the forums. I always enjoy a good laugh.

DeletedUser

Well no more mr nice guy:D. we see how it goes.

I have to agree with Lane. I can not put you on that list even if you were to spike a World Wonder of ours.

I have yet to see you fly off the handle at a comment. Even when I was being out of line with one of your own... you took the time to talk to me like a human being. Others would not have that kind of self control, myself included.

Anyway that is my soap box.

DeletedUser

Cool. glad my name not on this list!!!!

Well it couldn't be on the list since your Mr. Nice Guy...
But look at me lol, I'm compared with Enas and Gianni lmfao...little kids compared with my pure evil heart!

DeletedUser

Well like my SIG states DO I LOOK LIKE SOMEONE WHO CARES WHAT GOD THINKS so why would I care what Grepolis PPL think.......

DeletedUser

Well I'm not worry just don't like PPL hating me for me being me

DeletedUser

Does the forum count? Kos i'm pretty sure i'm up there for the Iota Forum :p