The most simple but most affective way to take over Grepolis

• Thread starter elexander the great
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

first you make an alliance with two people wait to the three of you have a lot of points and when ever you get soldiers you three split them with each other so you all have the same amount of soldiers if it is an odd amount then the one who originally had that soldier keeps him. then when you have a lot of points ask if someone els wants to be in the alliance, always go for someone who has less points than the one who asked so they will join. tell him/her the rules if he/her says no kill him/her if yes split the soldiers again and keep doing this plan till the hole entire Grepolis is either dead and you stole their land or on your team. eventually you will have an army but make sure you tell each person if they say yes to join the alliance, that you and the other two guys are leaders, if they say no like i said before kill him/her. never tell them who is in the alliance so you can tell one person to attack the other with all their solders and tell the person who's getting attacked the same so wile they both have no soldiers left to gourd their own city they both die and you get both there land to keep for your self, you lose soldiers but its worth it because your wiping out the competition. they will make a new account so before you send him/her to war tel them make your new name end with the numbers/letters(you pick the numbers or letters)785(785 is just a example). so they come back weaker and then tell them you are going into war so i need all your solders then tell someone els kill them and they die because they have no soldiers to do this eventually you will have a lot of soldiers and then you kill them one by one till you win. your well come. hopefully you wont be stupid enough and attack me, for your safety don't. intact make me one of the three if you want this plan to work because if you attack me you will die and burn in hell
P.S. have fun ruling Grepolis till you meet me or we'll have fun,mostly you will because its kinda boring to me already you know ruling the world I've done it before
i am the true writer i didn't copy this from someone els i am the one who wrote it , i am the one who the creator of Grepolis calls "THE DESTROYER OF DEATH"(keep reading you will know why)i am the best of the best the creator of the alliance,"THE DEVILS FROM HELL" and the only person ever to fight the creator of Grepolis in a fight called "THE BATTLE OF TERRA" and win!,and by winning i retrieved the name,"THE DESTROYER OF DEATH"(death is another name for the grim reaper and that is the death the creator was talking about when he gave me the name)(you fight the creator when you take over Grepolis by destroying every single city and taking the land for yourself) i did it a few years back. this story is completely true. so the ones that are reading this that don't believe me i just want to tell you this "WHAT I AM TELLING YOU IS COMPLETELY TRUE!)
my user name is "ELEXANDER THE GREAT"(i know its really Alexander but that was already taken when i signed up)

Status
Not open for further replies.